ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they produced well over 100k

Legit gonna be bummed if I strike out :frown: :smh:

Last edited:
If I hit on a Shiekh raffle, this is gonna be me walking in the store to purchase my pair :lol:

spb2Tg.gif

Wanna use my Sup cash cannon? Shortest rain ever out of it lol

It's funny how that 2muchsole dude on Instagram was trying to say greens got pushed back because only 400 pairs were produced so far........400 pairs by the month of scheduled release [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji].

Is Kimye even wearing a Bra?  I see some nip action here.

Also SoleSupremacy is the only shop I do business with in the bay area, even if it's an hour + drive to get to them, they are definitely worth the drive.  100% legit all the time and all the dudes there are chill ASF.  I love Sole.

Yeah SoleSupremacy is legit as they come. The workers there have that "Take it or leave it" attitude but overall dope spot. I sz swapped my MR's there and the box they gave me was slightly damaged so I asked if they could do anything about it. Employees said, "you don't have to buy em" LOL. I was like, "I obviously want them, that's why I'm here". Owner chimed in and gave me small discount. LEGIT.

What do you mean? You can click the links and see the raffles yourself.
Probably worried about giving his info out to sites that may not be actually raffling the shoes but say they are just to get your info

But to answer his question yes they're legit and a good way to tell is just browse through their website and see if they're selling other shoes or look for a social media account

Last edited:
"The #YEEZYBOOST 350 V2 'Zebra' Is Dropping Next Saturday In-Store, Online, & Through Our App. " -Finishline twitter

Through the app? Anyone know if it the same stock as their online stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom