ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts

Ds beluga and ds pirate for zebra

On the fence since I was planning to wear the zebra

No way! All comes down to your taste ofc but belugas are fire and Pirate blacks are always a super clean classic sneaker. Get the zebras and they'll get dirty after a few wears.

Took the L on zebras since i was on holidays in another continent so no chance to cop. Bought my size for 850euro today, funded with money of selling some yeezy breds.

Struck out on both YS and adc(never got passed splash). Sucks too since this is my favorite v2 so far. Not even gonna consider resale prices though. 500-600 I can stomach, but 1k+ no way.
I hear you, I'm willing to pay someone for their troubles, but I'm not going give you enough money to go on holiday, for getting in my way to get them my damned self for retail. I believe 95% of the people that got these shoes just did it to resell at a high premium to those whom truly want to wear the kick. I refuse to finance that decision.

For the price they're moving on FC I'd flip on the quickness and get me some Doves again 
laugh.gif

Zebras broke my streak of retail yeezys, oh well.. i like the triple whites/creams better..

Still salty though i would love to own a pair of zebras.

Here's to another year of Yeezy.
By show of hands who actually wants the white 350's

Was an honor to take this L with you fine gentlemen today.

Here is to mucho future thread luck

Last edited:
Hey guys took my round of Ls today but i have a tip for yall. If your bred yeezys fit sloppy or a little big try putting a UB insole under your yeezy insole. You will thank me.

Hey guys took my round of Ls today but i have a tip for yall. If your bred yeezys fit sloppy or a little big try putting a UB insole under your yeezy insole. You will thank me.
I replaced my insoles with just UB insoles for that snug fit.

I can trade for Zebras, but they are 0.5 down from my TTS.....

Would you do it? Will it be too tight? I dont have wide feet.

Checking into the thread

Struck out on Zebras this morning, but just wanted them for trade bait. I'm more than content with my Belugas, red Stripes, and Breds.

Looking forward to whites and the dark greens, both should be easier cops. At this point, if I can't get a shoe without going through hoops, I don't need it.

Size 6 and 13 just sold for 2,500 plus tax on FlightClub. Crazy!

The "plus tax" is a big one. That's like $200+ on top of that $2500 with the murderous NYC sales tax.

Amazingly, these Flight Club prices are closer to reality than the StockX and GOAT prices due to the amount of early fakes people are wary of on those. People paying a premium to get guaranteed legit pairs in hand.

So I'll tell you my sad story 

I have 3 CC and 2 Savings Accounts. 

Today in the drop, I was able to cart, but couldn't check out with any of my cards, ANY OF MY CARDS, nor in my phone neither in any of my Mac's, cause they got me looping and saying that my card was rejected and bs, just a couple of days ago I got unbanned from adidas and now that happened , I was with a couple of friends, they were able to cart, so I told them that if they could run my CC just to see what's up ... my card went trough, not once but Twice!!!!!

So I'm guessing that my computer and my phone are blocked from adidas wtf does that even have any sense at all? 

Still manage to get my size, half size down from it and a size 6 was meant for the girl, but she doesn't want them. So I'm guessing they'll be going to stockx whenever they land 

Hope that today wasn't as bad as expected to all of you 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom