ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup once you sign up. there is no going back. some people have said that theirs changed after. but i say no
Thanks, I have platinum and gold on footaction and FootLocker, I just thought I was platinum because I saw my $380 in the app for Champs. Then I read below my account, still says VIP.

Still got platinum VIP on Footaction but only 2 FA's getting Zebras in Miami. I have great luck with raffles & bad experiences with footapps

it all depends where you live. my boss who had a 6 min headstart won a pair of the creams while on vacation in Savannah in a 9.5.You don't really need 10 min headstarts if you live in less busy areas 

I say this EVERY TIME: DON'T SUBMIT YOUR RESERVATION UNTIL YOU KNOW FOR SURE YOUR ACCOUNT HAS UPDATED TO PLATINUM VIP OR GOLD STAR CLUB

It should also say it on the FINAL reservation confirmation page like my screen shot above. If it just says VIP but your account balance showing $300+, then your account hasn't fully upgraded to PLATINUM yet

Last edited:
That wasn't my issue though, I knew about this. The issue is, they showed me that I spent the required amount but it would have been better if it had your status when you're about to hit submit

It does have your status right below. I cropped it out since it has my personal information. Mine still says VIP so im waiting until it updates to Plat VIP.

It does have your status right below. I cropped it out since it has my personal information. Mine still says VIP so im waiting until it updates to Plat VIP.
On the Foot Locker and Footaction app as soon as the required platinum/Gold status amount showed up my status was changed. For champs it didn't

Hopefully I'll have that 10 min headstart for the greens (granted they release for footapps). I just never do any of my shopping at the Footstores
I don't usually either but I bought Parleys from them and decided to return. Still kept me Platinum which was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom