ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% false

if you think someone who spent 300 has the same chance as someone with 13,000
laugh.gif

That's all imma say
Like I said, everyone has their own theories. I have multiple platinum accounts, my main one has $4k spent on it. I have entered at the SAME 3 locations for the SAME size and had my $300 platinum account hit and my $4k account waitlisted

I'm assuming there is not a lot of these..since none of the malls I selected via footsie apps are local

From the cream release I asked for a code and my message was erased and I was given a warning but it's acceptable for you to take codes from people? Just curious on that practice
Yeah, if you read a few pages back no asking for codes. Just search for those who post codes! 

I always thought the status updates on the app? Heard before people force closing and logging out and it'll be updated. Not true?
a few people have said that works but I've tried it before and it didn't. Also more people debunking that myth than there are people confirming that loophole

Yeah, if you read a few pages back no asking for codes. Just search for those who post codes! 

Just saying that seems a little hypocritical you can't ask but if it's posted shouldn't the person who posted it get a warning as well... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

From the cream release I asked for a code and my message was erased and I was given a warning but it's acceptable for you to take codes from people? Just curious on that practice
I didn't ask for the code. The member clearly posted the code on his own and decided to mention me. He contributed even though he mentioned me personally. Other members, including yourself, can still use the code he posted to check-in.

Posting "who got FTL, FTA Champs codes?" when codes have and continue to be posted is "spam."

Does this help answer your question on my "practice?"

Just saying that seems a little hypocritical you can't ask but if it's posted shouldn't the person who posted it get a warning as well... [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Posting codes so others can gain HS time and possibly a pair due to the HS code = contributing.

Asking when codes are being posted = does nothing but spam and clutter the thread when the codes are already being posted.

[size=16pt]Just an FYI:

Any posts asking for codes will be deleted as spam since all they do is clutter up the thread with the same question over-and-over again.[/size]

[COLOR=#Red]*If you are contributing, please type the words "check-in code" along with the code in your post so others can utilize the search bar on the top right hand corner*[/COLOR]

Here is what you can do:

1. Go into the stores yourself and obtain the check-in code (post in the thread if you care to contribute)

2. Be patient and wait until you see the code(s) posted.

3. Type "check-in code" in the search bar on top right hand corner and it will bring up posts that contain codes.

Last edited:
For the cream release I asked for a code and my message was erased and I was given a warning but it's acceptable for you to take codes from people? Just curious on that practice

Not supposed to ask, but wait until someone posts a code. 34th Fa wasn't trying to give up the code

Why would they get a warning? They're helping. Just wait for the codes to be posted

Can someone break down the significance of the codes posted and how to use them? Thanks!

http://m.footlocker.com/launchreservation

Frequently asked questions

Headstart

If you are using a code and zip code for the store codes that are being posted;

*Click on "view selected stores"
*Type in zip code in search bar
*Click on "search" just above your phone keyboard
*Select the store(s) that corresponds to the zip code
*Click on "headstart"
*Click on "check in at store"
*Then click on "tap here"
*Enter in the 4 digit code
*After it checks you in, go back to "view selected stores" and switch it back to the store nearest you.

Why would they get a warning? They're helping. Just wait for the codes to be posted

Why should I get a warning for asking? tons of people who come to this forum who don't contribute who are guests get information they pass it along to their friends I'm actual a member who contributes and I get a warning for asking... OK [emoji]129296[/emoji]

Why should I get a warning for asking? tons of people who come to this forum who don't contribute who are guests get information they pass it along to their friends I'm actual a member who contributes and I get a warning for asking... OK [emoji]129296[/emoji]
Because asking for codes is basically spamming the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom