ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

could just get the codes in here, but u guys gotta waste your time going to the store
laugh.gif
the code from here was not working and i was already buying something in the store . I'm good tho i don't stress over stuff like that . plus im not like some of these guys just spending 300 to get VIP for a few mins head start .

This release is over 100K.  Easily.

Combined with the 1st release it's about equal to creams if not MORE.  

36k ADC US

30-35k ADC EU 

Plus all boutiques, footsites, Yeezy Supply etc.  

Last edited:
SMH

Enter the contest and win the chance to buy
[h3]one of three pairs of[/h3]
Yeezy Boost 350V2 in White / Core Black / red

The contest is open and valid until June 23th 2017 23:59  (GMT+1).

Participants must be at least 18 years old and have an active e-mail account and Internet access at the time of entry.
No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will be void.

Read full terms and conditions on http://www.cottonclubshop.com/yeezy-contest.html

Follow our raffle even on instagram: cottonclubshop_com
                                                                 cottonclub_snkrs

They obligated to put it in "verbally or manually" they chose manual and not give it to you. Did they not give it to you in ur phone. Did you not get the desired result.

Uneducated and you can't even understand the point of the dang code it's self.

Mission accomplished you checked in have a nice day.

The fact the code changes every so often is a clear example they don't want them in the wild.

No one is obligated to do nothing they probably have a clause to out right refuse services

Entitled much....
I'm good as long as I get checked in ....that's the point. For the record I do share the codes with my boys because I try to help others. Especially my dog who lives out of state and I'm his only shot. But they don't want to give it then fine. But I won't leave the store until I'm checked. But in all honesty it's how you talk to people man. I had a footlocker employee whisper it to me. Gotta learn some finesse

Include all of the footstore instore and online pairs, boutiques, Adidas instore pairs from confirmed, Yeezy Supply.

Well over 100K here alone.  
Why are you saying over 100k from just this release. Someone above already said 74k. I even doubt that is right. The release before was hardly anything. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom