ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do that but you can decline to put it on you account I think and just walk about with the receipt then I can make dummy accounts that are platinum/ gold we could raffle off and help others
how would you verify said dummy accounts....because you register the account with a distinct phone number? 

adidas Yeezy 750 Boost Light Grey "Glow in the Dark"

cop or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
7M HS lhegogooooo

1m HS on FTA 
roll.gif

Last edited:
there many holes with that theory is that not every store will let you not scan in your vip. They're cracking down on people creating more vips with purchases and some places will ask you to open up the vip barcode directly on the app. You can't even BS and saying its not working either. Theres a reason why they directly put your vip barcode on the app, so if you can show your unique claim code, you can show your vip number too. Another hole is that the more and more people that get platinum/gold, the lesser your chances are. So as you help others, the more you lose yourself. And if you're willing to lose yourself, then just win pairs under your own account and give them away. Don't mess up other people's legitimate chances that they got from getting their own platinum/gold the right away. The system was created for fairness, you're not making it fair by helping those lazy or those not willing to spend $300 to get platinum themselves, so they're actually taking advantage of you. Finally, there are so many lurkers that can easily create NT accounts to cash in on your "raffle". And these people might already have platinum/gold but you don't know that, so you could be doubling/tripling their chances and not even know it.

And for that reason..

Last edited:
Been trying to get my headstart to change after accidentally locking in before my account change. Boy was it a pain but I figured it out. Wasn't easy at all.

Yeaaa..I'm all for helping others but when it boils down to it... none of these ideas will ever work. The sneaker game isn't some team sport where if we all join forces and form a super team then we'll win the championship and pop champagne. If you wanna help people.. keep doing what you doing. Providing codes.. offering info.. but all that extra stuff you're envisioning is pure fantasy brotha..

You may be right bro ... but figured I'd put it out there while we all got our attention on the forums looking for info and ways to cop, and that's the problem with the game everyone looking out for themselves, but if we all collaborated we would have a better chance

Last edited:
The problem with that idea is once you don't allow them to put in the system that you picked up the shoe, you receive a negative effect on your account because it would register as you didn't pick up a shoe you won. So in turn you lessen your chance to win, to help another cause in which your chance is still low. I think your heart is in the right place, but that money spent on the shoes that we win also keeps our 10m HS up to date because you don't keep it forever. The idea seems ok, but nobody wants to sacrifice their personal winning account.
I highly doubt they penalize you. I've had to skip on a pick up multiple times due to emergencies or conflicting schedules and I was never penalized on the next release I entered. I believe it's strictly a numbers game

how would you verify said dummy accounts....because you register the account with a distinct phone number? 
Change it whatever number I need the verify thing is just to make sure you're not a robot... I'm pretty sure I can figure this all out for us just trying to get some participation

Last edited:
Change it whatever number I need the verify thing is just to make sure you're not a robot... I'm pretty sure I can figure this all out for us just trying to get some participation

ehhhhhhhh

PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I highly doubt they penalize you. I've had to skip on a pick up multiple times due to emergencies or conflicting schedules and I was never penalized on the next release I entered. I believe it's strictly a numbers game

Agreed. Pretty sure there is no penalty for not picking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom