ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

man i struck out on ADC , and now shiek just confirmed my L ... im content with my powerphase at this point... i kind of want to pull the trigger on stock x for $400 but id rather get the white sole instead of the yellow

either that or the brown 750s for $600
Both will have yellow soles. But don't pull the trigger yet, wait until ADC releases them (ADC is adidas.com, I assume the ADC you're talking about is confirmed) ADC will be your best shot at getting them for retail by far. If you don't cop on ADC or YeezySupply then go via resale

Does the app tell you your reset date. I only had champs reset on me so far.
Hmm doesn't say. I had to talk to someone in chat about it because I wanted to know my total history... and after he threw in telling me I had until 4/18 to spend another 300 to maintain VIP. 

shiekh blessed me with an email 
smokin.gif

I don't care what happens, I just wanna see if boba fett guy gets a pair of these

man i struck out on ADC , and now shiek just confirmed my L ... im content with my powerphase at this point... i kind of want to pull the trigger on stock x for $400 but id rather get the white sole instead of the yellow

either that or the brown 750s for $600

It's only Thursday

Both will have yellow soles. But don't pull the trigger yet, wait until ADC releases them (ADC is adidas.com, I assume the ADC you're talking about is confirmed) ADC will be your best shot at getting them for retail by far. If you don't cop on ADC or YeezySupply then go via resale
Thanks for the tip and not being a jerk like most folks in here... when you are on ADC do you wait for the timer to run out and hit refresh before it hits 0 OR let the timer run out until the size menu comes up to pick your size and hit add to cart ?

Thanks for the tip and not being a jerk like most folks in here... when you are on ADC do you wait for the timer to run out and hit refresh before it hits 0 OR let the timer run out until the size menu comes up to pick your size and hit add to cart ?
its a splash page. You wait until ADC lets you in. After that, check out ASAP. Sometimes you may hit the checkout loop, which may cause a lot of charges on your CC so I suggest using paypal to avoid the holds.

They just announced via IG that there were 6 winners.

6 winners...against the thousands of entries they must've received :lol:

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

that's the IG contest.

DIFFERENT from their in store app raffle

DIFFERENT from their in store code raffle

DIFFERENT from their online website raffle

Here's hoping each contest has more than 6 pairs [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Did I miss something?

Where is @alp ?!?

Who's holding his abuelita hostage for son zebras ?

Footlocker had Sz 7?

FTL had 4-7 here in NYC not sure where else

You'll go to adidas.com/kanye and it's basically just a waiting room. You sit there and they refresh your page for you and randomly let people through. Once you are let through you add your size to cart and check out

Last edited:
The only thing bugging me about this release is if I have to pay resell, there are already tons of good fakes on the market. Going to be really tricky. Most releases you have a good week or two before fakes start hitting stateside.

Reps to you guys dropping knowledge on the old/youngster. I would not have the patience.
Eh we were all there at one point or another and his questions aren't that awful

Think most of us are pulling for him at this point

Watch him cop multiples 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom