ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you sign up for villa? **** that area. I went last Sunday and signed up. hope I win but not looking forward to the drive and heading down there in general but a pair is a pair

Yes I did. Probably not as bad a drive for me. I'm already looking forward to my W there too

lol wish me luck bro, that my last chance. should have entered my fam too

The cause is infinitely better than RSVP making you buy $40 worth of junk for a raffle ticket or when they make you buy $200 of last seasons apparel to buy the Consortium **** they get.

Last edited:
The cause is infinitely better than RSVP making you buy $40 worth of junk or when they make you buy $200 of last seasons apparel to buy the Consortium **** they get.
I refuse to spend a cent at RSVP Gallery.  A dude in my building gets 2-3 pairs of every Yeezy from them, but for me it's just a waste of time to deal with that store.  

Them and Succezz are who I stay away from here in the Chi.  

I assume resale values on the Zebra joints will be dropping due to the increased supply of shoes on the resale market after this?

I assume resale values on the Zebra joints will be dropping due to the increased supply of shoes on the resale market after this?
Definitely...at this point there's more zebras than any other pairs. People tend to forget to add the original release numbers to this week's pairs

Hit on SVD 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stoked af, First rafffle win ever, Good luck to everyone else 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom