ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone eating.

Good stuff 
Man there's a lot of Zebras out here. First drop plus tomorrow stock equals by far the most of the 350 V2. Spots like UN and Flight Club gotta be panicking right now. Their cash cow is plummeting. And they took losses if the bought the first batch for around 800. So that means they gotta sell 2 of these to offset pairs bought from the first batch.

No Sivas W e-mail = L boys.

Raise your hand if you with me on that L train still.  Best of luck, congrats to winners so far.  Just 1 purr to rock please Yeezus it's my birthday tomorrow! :frown:
lmao is it me or is it always somebody's birthday when yeezys release?

Feels like another feast or famine release akin to the creams

Hopefully I'm on the other side of the coin this time, starting off well

Man there's a lot of Zebras out here. First drop plus tomorrow stock equals by far the most of the 350 V2. Spots like UN and Flight Club gotta be panicking right now. Their cash cow is plummeting. And they took losses if the bought the first batch for around 800. So that means they gotta sell 2 of these to offset pairs bought from the first batch.
Flight club only provides consignment services so no loss for them there

No emails yet, didn't know the footapps wait until Friday to let you know if you get a pair or not.

lmao is it me or is it always somebody's birthday when yeezys release?
You wanna see my ID bruh.  
roll.gif

Seriously though headed to the SF Giant's game tomorrow ( During pride weekend FML ) and wanted to rock them Zebra's to the game.  Almost tempted to pay resell outside the store before I go.  I'm sure someone will take a quick 4 bills.

Also the likelihood of trading my Creams for these pretty good now right?  I'd say so.

You wanna see my ID bruh.  
roll.gif

Seriously though headed to the SF Giant's game tomorrow ( During pride weekend FML ) and wanted to rock them Zebra's to the game.  Almost tempted to pay resell outside the store before I go.  I'm sure someone will take a quick 4 bills.

Also the likelihood of trading my Creams for these pretty good now right?  I'd say so.
haha nah fam i believe you. its just i see it on FB groups all the time. "plug me for my bday," "someone bless me with a pair of yeezys tomorrow, its my birthday" lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAH 
nthat.gif

Sivas came through in the clutch!!

Debating if I should even sleep early tonight to wake up for the YS release. 

The one time I don’t enter Sivas lmaoo. No salt yet! Congrats to everyone that hit [emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] HOPE EVERYONE EATS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom