ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siva was legit the only raffle I didn't enter

That's FUNNY AS ****
roll.gif
It was the only one I did and I didn't win, so.... yeah
laugh.gif

For the Barneys FB raffle am I able to choose my size when they call or was the size chosen when you entered? I can't recall if there was a size selection or not.

For the Barneys FB raffle am I able to choose my size when they call or was the size chosen when you entered? I can't recall if there was a size selection or not.

You select from a pool of sizes they have remaining.

Man there's a lot of Zebras out here. First drop plus tomorrow stock equals by far the most of the 350 V2. Spots like UN and Flight Club gotta be panicking right now. Their cash cow is plummeting. And they took losses if the bought the first batch for around 800. So that means they gotta sell 2 of these to offset pairs bought from the first batch.

Flight Club was here before Yeezys (Nike or Adidas) and will be here long after the bubble.....sort of like NT and Fb groups [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Is shoepalace over? I hope i hit on add tomorrow!!!.....i only entered shoepalace & shieks raffles. I'm tempted to do trhe shirt raffle since I need a shirt that goes with my eqts lol

I'm not going to lie NT fam I'm getting nervous about this release. I haven't felt like this since the OG PB 350 release, I really want this one haha! 

I know I still have emails/footsites today but I need them positive vibes! 

Lord and savior Yeezus christ #amen 

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom