ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading all these posts is killing me, it's the only time I hate living in Idaho. Fingers crossed for raffle win or online cop manana. Congrats to all who won:wink:

lol really this is the only time you hate living in Idaho. :rofl:

what time are we expecting yeezy supply to release 

idk if im trying to pull an all nighter 
They release at a random time, however they haven't done an extremely early morning drop in a while.

Powerphases were around 12:45 PM eastern

Last Zebra release was around 9:30 AM eastern

I forget the exact time for breds & creams but they were after 8:00 AM eastern if I remember correctly

I think the last early morning drop was the black/whites which were at like 6:00 AM eastern

They release at a random time, however they haven't done an extremely early morning drop in a while.

Powerphases were around 12:45 PM eastern

Last Zebra release was around 9:30 AM eastern

I forget the exact time for breds & creams but they were after 8:00 AM eastern if I remember correctly

I think the last early morning drop was the black/whites which were at like 6:00 AM eastern
bred were around 6am est

I hit the in-store raffle at shiek at Southland (Bay Area). With the short window time of 10-11, does anyone know how they sell the left over pairs? Is it a live raffle? First come first serve? Just wondering if I can cop another pair there if I wait until 11

Anyone pick up from Brooklyn fulton street footaction before? Is it a smaller location that's a quick pick up or crazy lines like 34th street?... thanks!

I hit the in-store raffle at shiek at Southland (Bay Area). With the short window time of 10-11, does anyone know how they sell the left over pairs? Is it a live raffle? First come first serve? Just wondering if I can cop another pair there if I wait until 11
glad someone hit at southland

*FOR ALL WHO WON FROM FINISHLINE*

What pickup window did they tell you? Online says 8-10 but they said 10-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom