ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything can happen, but personally I would expect them to drop after 9am EST because of past drops.

I could very well be wrong though
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I wouldn't recommend staying up all night
If it were me going hard for YS then I'd wake up no earlier than 7am and no later than 8 am since I think YS is done doing overnight drops since they switched to shipping only to US/Canada; no need to cater to overseas customers.
I don't think they care about customers period. So don't rule out the possibility.

just went to check on YS and got this

This page is temporarily unavailable because a device from your location is sending large amounts of web requests. Visitors from other locations can still view the page.
:rofl:

They do care about customers since they have been doing a good job at preventing bots recently so I don't think your statement is correct
YS don't even ban bot proxies man. I don't know they blocked other bots or anything but they don't ban ip so that means bots can have 1000+ tasks at the same time. Almost every site ban ip to prevent bots but YS.

So shoe palace hollywood and melrose acting real shading. Called them asking if they had size 5 (for my girl) for the raffle tomorrow and both spots said no but they had size 6 and only hollywood said they had size 4. Weird how Hollywood skipped having a size 5.

Basically Shoe palace must have backdoored all their size 5 pairs. The hunt continues...

Wait list gang is in the building [emoji]128588[/emoji]A[emoji]9757[/emoji]️T[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji]t

Got my Champs waistlist L. 

First time taking the L on footstore apps all the way around (FTL 10 minutes, Champs 10 minutes and FTA 9 minutes). Usually have Champs come through. More salty about the fact the entire region gets 3 footstores with Yeezy's than just the L to be honest.

That is some serious bs. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom