ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Adidas has started dropping the ball on NMDs and UBs.  They still aren't producing UBs in a large enough quantity to keep up with demand and the NMD R2 seems to be a failure when they could have allocated those resources to dropping more R1s that the people actually want.

and I have a few 3.0's, but I haven't been a huge fan of the ultraboost since the 1.0. And the 4.0 coming up isn't any better IMO.

Never was a big fan of the NMD once I tried them on

When do you think will be the best time to get these on StockX, im thinking these drop to under 500 range soon? Next week or week after?

Growing up through the entire 90s I never understood the hype of Jordans. Kids all around me loved them but I was always about the simplicity of Chucks or old Vans/Vans-esque skate shoes. I dunno.

Even now I only really like the OG Breds or Royals, but I won't buy them.

Even Adidas has started dropping the ball on NMDs and UBs.  They still aren't producing UBs in a large enough quantity to keep up with demand and the NMD R2 seems to be a failure when they could have allocated those resources to dropping more R1s that the people actually want.

Same, I tried on the PK triple whites and was super disappointed by the on feet look and the lack of comfort

Growing up through the entire 90s I never understood the hype of Jordans. Kids all around me loved them but I was always about the simplicity of Chucks or old Vans/Vans-esque skate shoes. I dunno.

Probably because you are from a different environment.

Because the ones buying Jordans from the DMV would have named New Balance and Foams

Do you like basketball?

and I have a few 3.0's, but I haven't been a huge fan of the ultraboost since the 1.0. And the 4.0 coming up isn't any better IMO.

The thing is, Nike has no answer to Boost so there is literally no shoe they sell that can compare to UBs. Adidas pretty much runs a monopoly on the market for a shoe that is stylish and provides max comfort with the UBs. The closest Nike sheo that offers this is probably the FKR or Sock Darts, and even then, those two pale in comfort to UBs.

Those who consistently cook should make a tips thread. I need to know what I'm doing wrong! Lol.
I've stated on here, as many devices and different IP address you can have up, WAN not LAN IPs, plus multiple browsers in regular and private mode has worked consistently for me. Today I messed up and forgot to do the 'back button' jig, but 3 pairs on ADC and 1 at Champs, it's all good.

I could say the same about foamposites in reference to the DMV.  I feel like everyone wears them there.

Here in Chicago, it was and still is, all Jordan everything.  

Welp just made up by purchasing my Bait Raffle pair.  Takes all the salt away Haha  
roll.gif

Curiously, did you grow up in a predominantly white area? I grew up in Northern VA and DC, where I lived in several multi-cultural/diverse areas and, even before MJ played for the Wizards, Jordans were really popular here among basically everyone who could afford them.

Last edited:

Welp just made up by purchasing my Bait Raffle pair.  Takes all the salt away Haha  
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Why were you salty in the first place if you already had a pair secured!

That's why I'm not even mad. Trying to score an extra pair as trade bait is just a bonus to me. 

Got the END L email, still have YME later this evening and Tres bien on the 26th. Really hoping I get a W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom