ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People getting rid of all their other brands makes me think that they only bought them cause they were the in thing to get

now they moved on to the next thing everybody's getting 

all my other brands are staying put cause i  actually like them

who cares tho right ?  i was just sharing what i thought lol

Agree, but once I got into my first pair of adidas with boost which were yeezys then I try the nmd's and now my favorite sneakers the 3.0s I question spending so much on jordans they always hurt my feet. I am in my early 30's and passing my jordan stage

Yzy szn still going 
nerd.gif

Agree, but once I got into my first pair of adidas with boost which were yeezys then I try the nmd's and now my favorite sneakers the 3.0s I question spending so much on jordans they always hurt my feet. I am in my early 30's and passing my jordan stage

:smh:

People getting rid of all their other brands makes me think that they only bought them cause they were the in thing to get

now they moved on to the next thing everybody's getting 
Too much truth, it shows that most people in this have no identity and are just a bunch of mindless followers. Anyone that was wearing Adidas before the UBs then fine I can respect their love for the 3 skripes but anyone I see getting rid of all their Nikes to only buy Adidas since Kanye is a *****.

Too much truth, it shows that most people in this have no identity and are just a bunch of mindless followers. Anyone that was wearing Adidas before the UBs then fine I can respect their love for the 3 skripes but anyone I see getting rid of all their Nikes to only buy Adidas since Kanye is a *****.

To be fair, Nike/Jordan was dropping the ball too. Raising prices every season eventually started pricing people out, JB Retro QC was terrible, no real signature Nike models, etc

I agree to disagree because I was one of those people who hated yeezys/adidas. I did a raffle last year and manage to get my first pair. I had the choice to sell or keep and I choose to stay with them and I notice how comfortable they were so I try other models like the nmd which were more comfortable then once I got into the ultra boost 3.0 I was hooked. Sold alot of old jordans which I haven't wore in years on eBay... Got cash and start buying comfortable adidas sneskers and every so often a yeezy when they released

I'm with you. Boost changed the game for me. Hung on to a few J's and foams that I love but now Boost is life. Just wish /// would stop playing like they're Nike and produce more shoes. I get what they're doing, but I'm not trying to wait 10+ years to be able to actually get the shoes I want without paying resell prices and the hassle of trying to cop. 1st world problems smh we're all lucky as ****.

To be fair, Nike/Jordan was dropping the ball too. Raising prices every season eventually started pricing people out, JB Retro QC was terrible, no real signature Nike models, etc

Tell me about it I got fed up when the True Blue threes came out for Thanksgiving. I went and dropped $240 on release date and was disappointed on the quality

I'm with you. Boost changed the game for me. Hung on to a few J's and foams that I love but now Boost is life. Just wish /// would stop playing like they're Nike and produce more shoes. I get what they're doing, but I'm not trying to wait 10+ years to be able to actually get the shoes I want without paying resell prices and the hassle of trying to cop. 1st world problems smh we're all lucky as ****.

Waiting on line this morning to pick up my zebras at Footlocker me and some guy with talking and he was asking me have I ever wore Ultra boost 3.0 and I tell him please don't do it if you love your Jordans lol I don't look at my Jays the same. I still have my favorite pairs like my concords and cement 3s but I don't go crazy like I use to

My 2 cents/things to take away from this release:

YS is the move online
It is imperative to get a pair instore online is too stressful
Spend more money at FTA, CS
10M head starts are the cook for the major cities

Lastly, adidas should consider a purchasing process more time efficient to the consumers it sucks to waste 2-3 hours watching something cycle over and to get through and still have a uphill battle to check out. I'm not sure what other alternatives they could explore but they definitely should considering something else in the coming months

Nevermind, just saw the mismatched shoes :smh: then again it looks better than Top 3s :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom