ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check back in for the "Greens" release. [emoji]127774[/emoji][emoji]127797[/emoji]

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/16CB14EF-806A-4A85-A73E-B6932E4F1853.jpg.html
Mamma mia 
nthat.gif

Since you have them all in hand, what is your opinion of best to worst coloway?

I still cant believe i missed on all there blk fridays from the footsites.

Only reason why I have copper is bc a friend won the barneys raffle i made him enter for 

LOL

BTW, does anybody know if PayPal charges a currency conversion fee? I tried paying for the Sivas pear with my CC but that bi^ch got declined due to "fraudulent activity" since it's an oversea purchase 
laugh.gif
 (same reason I couldn't hit on the RC x UB 1.0
mad.gif
). Would've been $263 or something with my C.C. But since I had to go with PayPal, the total ended up being ~$271 
laugh.gif

yeah PP's currency conversion rates suck, and i'm sure they are making lots of money from foreign transactions.  but yeah, i've been unable to use my CC directly for most overseas sites, even after talking with my CC's fraud department several times; they claimed they don't even see the charge attempts, so it seems like it's the retailer's payment processors that are blocking these.  so unfortunately PP has been the only way to go for most overseas orders.

edit:  whoa, just saw @viskor  's post about a PP currency conversion setting.. gotta look into this, thanks! 

Last edited:
@therefill  @viskor   i found the currency conversion settings in PP so hopefully this way we don't have to choose the option for every purchase:

Gear cog icon in upper right > Payments > Manage pre-approved payments > Set Available Funding Sources > For each card: Conversion Options > Choose "Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice"

@therefill  @viskor   i found the currency conversion settings in PP so hopefully this way we don't have to choose the option for every purchase:

Gear cog icon in upper right > Payments > Manage pre-approved payments > Set Available Funding Sources > For each card: Conversion Options > Choose "Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice"
Great find. Everyone should do this.

So just called my bank to check if my transaction with YS has pushed through. Apparently my charge is still on float and the final charge will be applied once YS approves it. Is this normal?
Don't sweat it fam. I know that this is your first YS rodeo but you'll be fine.

YS order is in transit now, with expected delivery Friday. Very excited for these Zebras. Less hype to them changes nothing. Now what is the best recommendation for keeping these clean? I plan to wear these more than a few times, but I believe I saw that Crep Protect is damaging for the midsoles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom