ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaand they're gone. Apparently a glitch on the SA site (not Zimbabwe btw).

Last edited:
Adidas SA twitter account saying they were returns or items which people couldn't ship out or whatever, not a restock.

Purchased and 8.5 zebra from denmark for $1350. Yay or nay? Still havent gotten rid of my size 5 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I really hope not to miss the green ones, they're the V2 OT 

Last edited:
ADC still didn't send my Zebras that I bought February 25th. :/
Give them a call. They're starting to issue 'requests' to the warehouse to aging yeezy orders. I know a guy just got his sent out Saturday. I'm in the same boat as you. 

maan noo the mr ? You blind lol 
Hahaha no way!  Have you ever seen the MR's in hand?  Definitely an olive/green-ish tint to them.  

These are olive anyways, how does that compare to the pinkish/tan of the OT's?  
grin.gif

Last edited:

Hahaha no way!  Have you ever seen the MR's in hand?  Definitely an olive/green-ish tint to them.  

These are olive anyways, how does that compare to the pinkish/tan of the OT's?  
grin.gif
I honestly thought that the greenish look was a spot on for fakes , was living in ny when they dropped and every time I saw somebody wear them around soho or chelsea I thought like damn that **** looks odd must be fakes , BUT NOW THAT I'm thinking ... it could be tho haha 

I may want to believe that they're OTs as long as i don't own a pair and is my favorite cw :frown: , can a man dream ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom