ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol didn't realize it would get this many responses. So anyway, this guy is a good friend. Not into sneakers at all. From time to time he asks me for tips on how to get certain stuff like OG NMD or just plain GR UB which he wore down to the ground. He really wanted the og zebras when they dropped and was the only yeezys he liked. I gave him YS tips and ADC tips but he failed and I ended up with pairs. Fast forward to the zebra rerelease, I told him it'll be easier for him to get it now since production numbers are bigger. I also told him I'll do him a solid and enter my footapps for him that he can go and pickup himself because I was gone away for the weekend so I couldn't grab any yeezys myself so I gave him 2 of my accounts to enter. He wins only 1 and I said go pick them up. He sends me a snapchat of him with 2 pairs. I asked how and he said he also won on confirmed. I'm thinking like wait, if you won on confirmed that means you knew you already secured 1 pair before I entered my footapps for you. Asked him if hes gonna give me back the other pair so I can size swap to get my size. Dude texts me back he wants to resell them. 

LMAO **** that guy.

If he resells he owes you money. Wouldn't be possible without your account. but he still wrong for hiding that secured pair from you and that reply to you wanting the shoe 

lol didn't realize it would get this many responses. So anyway, this guy is a good friend. Not into sneakers at all. From time to time he asks me for tips on how to get certain stuff like OG NMD or just plain GR UB which he wore down to the ground. He really wanted the og zebras when they dropped and was the only yeezys he liked. I gave him YS tips and ADC tips but he failed and I ended up with pairs. Fast forward to the zebra rerelease, I told him it'll be easier for him to get it now since production numbers are bigger. I also told him I'll do him a solid and enter my footapps for him that he can go and pickup himself because I was gone away for the weekend so I couldn't grab any yeezys myself so I gave him 2 of my accounts to enter. He wins only 1 and I said go pick them up. He sends me a snapchat of him with 2 pairs. I asked how and he said he also won on confirmed. I'm thinking like wait, if you won on confirmed that means you knew you already secured 1 pair before I entered my footapps for you. Asked him if hes gonna give me back the other pair so I can size swap to get my size. Dude texts me back he wants to resell them. 
thats super grimey. end of friendship right there.

When people ask me about yeezys I just tell them ADC, it avoids any other talk and headaches with the more difficult sites. I just tell them to go on at a certain time and wait in line. One guy told me "I wear a size 10, hook me up" I straight up told him who do you think I am? I'm all for helping out but when someone expects me to do the work for them while they sit back, nah... Only special people get that.

Same here,

When I start talking about confirmed, footsites raffles and etc..

I start looking kinda crazy.

View media item 2477432

Last edited:
Yeah I'll likely never help him out in regards to sneakers anymore. I've helped in the past with quick links and/or carting for him. I'm probably the last friend you wanna lose help on sneakers with 
laugh.gif
. You won't even get check-in codes from me lol. 

But like the other member said, yeah the account would've gone to waste because I wasn't using it over the weekend. Thats why I offered him direct help. Otherwise he would've been splashing on ADC like he did the last few releases and ended up with nothing. 

Last edited:

yikes if youre really cool with dude take the L. you know next time not to loan out your account. he got a taste of that yeezy life so watch out cause hes going to ask for more favors with future releases.

Yeah I'll likely never help him out in regards to sneakers anymore. I've helped in the past with quick links and/or carting for him. I'm probably the last friend you wanna lose help on sneakers with 
laugh.gif
. You won't even get check-in codes from me lol. 

But like the other member said, yeah the account would've gone to waste because I wasn't using it over the weekend. Thats why I offered him direct help. Otherwise he would've been splashing on ADC like he did the last few releases and ended up with nothing. 
Your friend is using you so he can profit off reselling sneakers.

I got over it pretty quick, I have enough yeezys to not care that much that a good friend wants to resell a yeezy I sort of helped him get. It just helped me make a judgment for future references. 

i help friends every drop and i always ask if they're selling. i dont care if they do but you better not tell me its to keep and then sell.

got me ****** up

I got over it pretty quick, I have enough yeezys to not care that much that a good friend wants to resell a yeezy I sort of helped him get. It just helped me make a judgment for future references. 

That's all you can do. You'll know how to proceed next time.

i had gotten a couple pairs of zebras from this past release and my one friend, i helped him get his one pair to wear. I gave him a code for FTL footapp, showed him how to use confirmed, and gave him creams. But this release i told him i had gotten three pairs and he wanted one of mine to resell. When i told him i couldn't give him it, he got all pissy and really angry and went off on me. Smh.

SNS raffle eventually got straightened out and is over now? Was there this morning but didn't have phone access a half hour after the madness started.

dude F him. auto delete

Man just tell dude to give you a cut of the resale. He wouldn't have them without you.
Id make sure i got $100 out of it.

I assume you had a headstart on the footapp which coorelates to your money spent...sooo...finders fee = $100-$200

I ended up with 3 pair for myself this release and 6 for friends.  All 6 of those pairs I got for friends will most likely be resold by the end of the week by them and I don't ask them for any of the profits.  Go get that extra cash.  They are my friends and have given me pairs for retail anytime i've asked despite what the resell is.  I even gave 1 of them a pair of DB5's for retail years ago.  

There is nothing wrong with helping people as long as you know what their intentions are in the 1st place.  When @vinotwofour's friend hid the fact that he already had a Confirmed App pair, that's what creates the shadiness.  Not the actual reselling part itself. 

Damn that be dude bobefet put voodoo on my orders. 1/2 cancelled and 1 mech delay from ups.... that African voodoo . Lol

Last edited:
nah I'm not money hungry or greedy like that to ask him for a cut lol. I have a few platinum accounts that I personally and legitimately acquired platinum vip with. It would've been a few accounts gone to waste since I was away for the weekend so I had no issues lending it out. If I was here and I sacrificed my own pairs so he can get his and he decides to resell, then I would've been a little more pissed. I asked him if he was willing to give me the spare pair back so I can size swap for my own (even tho I don't need another pair so I was ok with him saying no). He originally wanted the zebras to keep and wear. But he lucked out with his own confirmed app and with my footapps so now he has "extras" that he wants to resell. Asked me for reseller advice 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom