ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real winners here, are the people that sold the first round of yeezys for $1000+

And then ate this time around for retail

Thats a real W

In my book

@macg0120  grats bro
pimp.gif

anyone get the ADC shipped email, but the tracking is stuck at label created?  i called Adidas and two different people said.. they have sent it to FedEx.

FedEx said they haven't received shipment from Adidas yet.

I was stuck on label created for two days and have just seen movement within the hour.

They arrived 

Went 1/2 size up. almost feel like I could have went TTS but they would probably be a little snug. Fits good anyway. 

Not that hard, divide by 500

Give 500 each to 40 people

Can be done in less than a work day
you can build scripts to query what they want. I sure they have a programmer that can build that or already have a program that does.

anyone get the ADC shipped email, but the tracking is stuck at label created?  i called Adidas and two different people said.. they have sent it to FedEx.

FedEx said they haven't received shipment from Adidas yet.
I was stuck on label created for two days and have just seen movement within the hour.
is it delayed?

some dudes on fb groups say theirs stayed on labels created and just got shipment today.

SNS going to manually scrub through 20k entries? Yeah. Good ******* luck with that
laugh.gif
Not that hard, divide by 500

Give 500 each to 40 people

Can be done in less than a work day
Even easier.  I'm sure they have the ability to dump/extract all entries into Excel.  Once in there, simply remove duplicates and/or use some simple formulas and you have your people with one entry.  If I had all entries in Excel, I could have it trimmed down to single entries in a minute or two.

Everyone who has questions about adc. Just call themm. Theyll expedite everything :nerd:

Last edited:
^not gonna lie i did the shoe on paper thing plenty times, shoe didnt fit all the time or the price to get for em was to much not to sell

Just being honest

Never posted a pic on here tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom