ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are acting like nobody was expecting zebras to drop once online pairs came in. We have been through too many hyped releases for you guys to not know that prices ALWAYS dip once online orders come in and then go back up slowly.

Release day = High

1st month = lowest 

2+ months = slowly goes up

If i was looking to buy zebras i would wait a few weeks to see how the restock rumor turns out.

Last edited:
I think the restock rumours are just false hope, with two yeezy coming in consecutive months that are rumour to have more pairs then before, I don't why they would be pumping out more pairs of zebra. If there is really a restock, it's probably a couple from canceled pairs or something.

Got the a shipment for order yzywb17xxx is on the way on 3/1

I,ve been clicking on the email where to track shipment daily.

Never got the shipment is out for delivery email
Took about 4 business days before I received the next email saying the shipment was out for delivery. That being said, the link in the order worked pretty much from day 1 for me.

I still can't see creams being around 120k
Indeed like we would've seen more "early" pairs.
They're already selling royals in Chicago for 350 a pop

You guys are acting like nobody was expecting zebras to drop once online pairs came in. We have been through too many hyped releases for you guys to not know that prices ALWAYS dip once online orders come in and then go back up slowly.

Release day = High

1st month = lowest 

2+ months = slowly goes up

If i was looking to buy zebras i would wait a few weeks to see how the restock rumor turns out.
Restock rumor 

Might be time for a Yeezy Shipment Progress thread... yall always doing too much after EVERY release.

We ALL buy sneakers, why does this always happen? :rofl: :rofl:

Goat still hasnt authorized my request to sell when I sent one in November. So I went to stockx and i hope to sell my oreo v2 there. The weird thing is, when I try to sell on FB groups, i get offers of $400-440 but selling on stockx with all fees included could get you towards $480 and up. I never realized I could get more selling thru stockx because i thought the fees would equal the amount i would sell in fb groups but apparently not.

I emailed them last week and got approved the same night. Haha

I applied to goat when they first started but have never sold there or anywhere for that matter. I don't know if I'm grandfather clause'd in with the fees but been thinking about selling some stuff to fund for an engagement ring.

Speaking of which, I'm glad they took a month off from a yeezy release lol. Breds and Zebras a week apart was killing my pockets for sure considering I was able to pick up at least doubles of each. 

Last edited:
Couple Questions..  How do the Choc 750's fit compared to the V2 Breds without the stripe?  The V2 Breds fit perfect in a 7.5.  I said I'd never pay resale for a Yeezy.  But the boost on the V2 350 made me a believer.  Ready to pickup the Chocs just want to make sure I get the sizing right..  Would a 7.5 be sufficient?

Last edited:

Couple Questions..  How do the Choc 750's fit compared to the V2 Breds without the stripe?  The V2 Breds fit perfect in a 7.5.  I said I'd never pay resale for a Yeezy.  But the boost on the V2 350 made me a believer.  Ready to pickup the Chocs just want to make sure I get the sizing right..  Would a 7.5 be sufficient?
I suggest go your true size for choc 750's. The only 750's that fit big was the OG 750's. After that, starting with the Triple Blacks is when they started making 750's length somewhat correct and with the extra padding around the heel/ankle area that made it fit more true to size. 

I suggest go your true size for choc 750's. The only 750's that fit big was the OG 750's. After that, starting with the Triple Blacks is when they started making 750's length somewhat correct and with the extra padding around the heel/ankle area that made it fit more true to size. 
Thanks..  Repped..  

Where's the safest place to get these for resell?  Goat, StockX, Ebay, Flight Club?.

Choc 750s still fit big to me IMO. My heels start to get blisters after a full day of walking in them because of how much space I have. I could have easily gone down half a size

Also keep in mind that the 750s are not as comfy as any of the 350s. Chocolates are probably the best in terms of comfort though.

Goat still hasnt authorized my request to sell when I sent one in November. So I went to stockx and i hope to sell my oreo v2 there. The weird thing is, when I try to sell on FB groups, i get offers of $400-440 but selling on stockx with all fees included could get you towards $480 and up. I never realized I could get more selling thru stockx because i thought the fees would equal the amount i would sell in fb groups but apparently not.

I got approved within an hr last night, but that's because I hit them up about it.

Hmmm..  Do any of you know if Flight Club in NY will let you try shoes on?..  I may have to head over there and pick up a pair..

Hmmm..  Do any of you know if Flight Club in NY will let you try shoes on?..  I may have to head over there and pick up a pair..
Yes, you can.

If you're not in a rush though, buy from Goat or StockX and save yourself a bit of money. Unless that doesn't matter to you, then more power to you.

Last edited:

Yes, you can.

If you're not in a rush though, buy from Goat or StockX and save yourself a bit of money. Unless that doesn't matter to you, then more power to you.
I'm definitely all for saving some cash..  Goat right now has the cheapest price for dead stock chocs.  I'll probably go with that.  Just want to try them on to make sure I get the right size.

I'm definitely all for saving some cash..  Goat right now has the cheapest price for dead stock chocs.  I'll probably go with that.  Just want to try them on to make sure I get the right size.
If that's what you want to do, try them on at Flightclub and then buy them off of GOAT.   

Yeah, go try them on at FC, and then just order online lol. Don't forget that you can also offer on Goat/StockX.

I preferred .5 down for length on both my chocs and GG 750s, seems like it really varies so your best bet is to try them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom