ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revenue-wise, yes. Marketing-wise, nothing beats the power these have: give it to a few celebrities, make purchasing difficult and cult status is achieved

repeat every few months to maintain relevancy

Yes, but Yeezys sell out regardless.

How's the fit on the Calabasas? True to size? I wear a 11 in Nike Air Max....

Thanks

so 11 or 11.5? Again thank you

Same with Creme's? Can't decide which to break out? Wanna sell Creme's and cop Zebra's plus cash on top but proving difficult! SO just
gonna say "****" it?

Last edited:

And oh yeah, it's been a good week.......... 
nthat.gif
NT be like: "UNDS"

@darthfett  

Last edited:
Got a pair of VNDS Red Stripe with no box for $400 on lock down 
nerd.gif

And they check out in terms of authenticity.

Idk what's worse, the diss.

Of the fact You took time out of your day to take this picture
I don't consider it a diss. @darthfett  probably knows I'm playing from the Boost thread.

Also, all I did was I put on a pair of shoes, opened up the box for another, took a picture, and touched it up a bit. How long you think that took me 
laugh.gif
 I'm just having fun in this thread man. Give me a break 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="vinotwofour" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/660039/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2017-thread-no-lcs-please/43560_20#post_28391537[/URL]"]
Quote:

I saw someone ruin their zebras from crep and they reimbursed him back $150

wait wut :nerd:

I saw that in the Yeezytalk WW group. The microfiber wipe left black stains through the midsole.
[/quote]

This makes me nervous

for anyone that has wore their copper/oreo/green/red v2's a ton, do they stretch out a bit after a while? I've only worn my pairs a handful of times due to work and wearing other kicks, they fit a little too perfect/snug for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom