ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone that got cancelled emails from ADC, what size did they cancel and when did you get confirmation order?

If Barney's sent out emails, you'd definitely see some winners in here and they'd be sure to post they won so that will already let you know emails are going out. Another thing is that barney's actually contact you sooner than the date that they give. 

If Barney's sent out emails, you'd definitely see some winners in here and they'd be sure to post they won so that will already let you know emails are going out. Another thing is that barney's actually contact you sooner than the date that they give. 

wouldn't be surprised if they started going out Friday :nerd:

Bring on a new C/W [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji] I'm rocking my Zebras in NYC all 4 days.

My Tan/Sand Boots shipped yesterday. But they also canceled my first order for $160 claiming it was a pricing mistake. The second order I placed was for $200. Kinda regret buying them for $200 though cuz I was able to get the Oil color for $150 off Selfridges today.

Dang, that's what's up. I just put in an order again for a size 44 for $213 haha. Either way, it's better than paying $445 for them in the long run.

Was anybody able to get through with an order on XHIBITION for the Tan Combat Boots? Just got an email saying that the item was oversold for size 43. >:

My Tan/Sand Boots shipped yesterday. But they also canceled my first order for $160 claiming it was a pricing mistake. The second order I placed was for $200. Kinda regret buying them for $200 though cuz I was able to get the Oil color for $150 off Selfridges today.

Snap! that Selfridges deal dead?

The boots are a very good purchase if you can get em for 200 or under. Paid ~180 for my season 3 boots. Material is nice and they'll let you awhile. Def not worth anything close to retail IMO

Do the Zebras seem to run TTS for anyone else?  Put on my 10.5 and it fits 10x better than my size 11 Oreo. Conflicted now 
tired.gif

i tried on my 10.5 and surprisingly the fit was snug but not too tight. cant decide between my 10.5 or 11 now

Do the Zebras seem to run TTS for anyone else?  Put on my 10.5 and it fits 10x better than my size 11 Oreo. Conflicted now |I

Zebras tts fit perfect for me (size 11) but my creams and breds fit real snug on a size 11.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom