ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

That's messed up :smh:

Maybe they will offer you another Yeezy like others have been offered

I'm not that worried about it. If it's not reds they're offering me then I don't want them since I have Oreos and Creams. It's just the lack of communication and such. I know they're probably super busy tho.

They got until tomorrow before I file a dispute to email me lol

That $200 Season 4 Boot deal ended July 4. I'm sure there will be more to come in the near future. Them things ain't moving anytime soon

I still remember when I was in FL last summer and saw some kid walking around in the SZN boots in 95 degree weather.  Idk how, but respect.

The things Hypebeasts do for attention never ceases to amaze me. Sad thing is 99% of the population wouldn't know nor care what kind of boots they are

Last edited:
Last edited:
@iHustle damn that’s grimey :smh: hope it was worth his job and possibly catching a lawsuit

never understood how people are willing to risk their jobs for a few hundred bucks

Just got an email from SNS.

They said there was a glitch in their system that picked too many winners. I got a 20% coupon and a guaranteed spot for the next yeezy release.

If only the dark greens didn't get canceled.

They said there was a glitch in their system that picked too many winners. I got a 20% coupon and a guaranteed spot for the next yeezy release.

I'd take that for sure

Seems like the beluga V2's are next and those are super nice

Good on the part of SNS though. If it was ADC that oversold, theyd, i dont know uh, send a cancel email saying "we canceled your order at your request."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom