ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What number did they call from?
Screenshot_20170719-105805.png

I've actually started wearing the older stuff first before I get to the new stuff. I have a bunch of V2's I haven't worn yet

I still haven't worn shoes that I bought a long *** time ago... those I might have to let go but there certain pairs that I like to keep for personal reasons. And, not gonna lie, feels better to unDS shoes that have become more coveted as time passed lol.

I agree. I have more than a few that I legit just haven't had time to UN-DS. Either cuz it hasn't been the right time to rock em or I'm at work all the damn time lol.

Missed my initial call at 10:57 and I emailed them and they called right back at a little after 11. She put me down for a 9. She said to allow 24 hours before my card is charged and then 24/48 hours after that before they would ship. (212) 826-8900 is the # they call from.

barneys sometimes call the same day they send emails. And they sent emails already. Got a call the same day when I replied back to the email

its a generic barneys phone line. I've called it once before and it was just a automated phone number for barney's and no one picked up.

This gone be over most of yal heads but. People with money frown upon wearing designer sneakers out of season. Ain't nothing cool about waiting until no one is wearing the shoes to wear yours. That's trying too hard but..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom