ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think its still happening tho?
Most likely but im guessing they did that to stop confusion, I saw it aswell and got very confused and many thought they had samples. Its in store anyway so it really doesnt need to be posted on their ig.

Video showing authentic Beluga 2.0 posted by UN.

Yeah, I likes. Still not as much as OG Belugas, but the 2.0 joints are solid.

1.0 > the lighter grey with the orange just looks better to me but these dope the only thing i hate is the slpy 350 is not orange enough almost looks red or infrared to me in vid. Need release date bad

:lol: "sply". he doesn't say supply, he says sply. s-plywood

also 3M on the 3 stripes on the inside of the heel tab is standard.

Last edited:
it is just season 5 stuff - retailers started dropping it this week

there hasn't been a shoe restock when YS put up season 2. season 3, or season 4 stuff. so i doubt there is one now.

im actually looking forward to the season 5 clothing so im hoping to pick up a couple of things. depends on what drops today - because i wasn't feeling what a few retailers dropped so far from this season

edit: 700

im actually looking forward to the season 5 clothing so im hoping to pick up a couple of things. depends on what drops today - because i wasn't feeling what a few retailers dropped so far from this season

edit: 700
Been looking at pics of the goretex woodland camo Im looking forward to a couple other things too.

Been looking at pics of the goretex woodland camo Im looking forward to a couple other things too.
that forest green calabasas logo crewneck is on my radar. wasn't feeling the black or grey that dropped already at a few spots, hoping this color drops today

Jason lurk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom