ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have the Yeezy V2´s dropped in the past, is it usually in store online or both ? Looking to cop my first pair when Belugas get dropped which could be any time soon im guessing !

Both online (some IG, FB, and online raffles) and in-store via raffle.

FTL, Champs, FTA reservation app (if available).

DH_9gv4XcAArMh0.jpg:large
Beaters:smokin

spirit airlines and yeezys don't mix. Never fly that no matter how much you are saving

Depends on the flight / situation. They are definitely a nickle-and-dime you type of airline, but some of their deals just cannot be beat. My parents are flying from Detroit to Denver in a few weeks, got their tickets for $78 each, round trip. That is crazy.

I've only flown Spirit like twice, but on the most recent trip I just took a backpack because I was only traveling for 3 days. It fit under the seat, so it was free. If you need to check bags, probably not worth it though. If you are picky about seats, probably not worth it. If you are trying to buy drinks/snacks, you get ripped off.

Depends on the flight / situation. They are definitely a nickle-and-dime you type of airline, but some of their deals just cannot be beat. My parents are flying from Detroit to Denver in a few weeks, got their tickets for $78 each, round trip. That is crazy.

I've only flown Spirit like twice, but on the most recent trip I just took a backpack because I was only traveling for 3 days. It fit under the seat, so it was free. If you need to check bags, probably not worth it though. If you are picky about seats, probably not worth it. If you are trying to buy drinks/snacks, you get ripped off.

I guess, but doesn't include baggage fees are the most expensive of any airline. also have heard so many horror stories of multiple delayed or cancelled flights. If I am carrying that much heat I would spend a little extra on another luggage and put everything in there as a carry on. Personally would rather fly jetblue with more leg room, a tv, free carry on, and free wi-fi

I guess, but doesn't include baggage fees are the most expensive of any airline. also have heard so many horror stories of multiple delayed or cancelled flights. If I am carrying that much heat I would spend a little extra on another luggage and put everything in there as a carry on. Personally would rather fly jetblue with more leg room, a tv, free carry on, and free wi-fi

Yea, like I said... if you are just carrying on a bag, it could be worth it. If you have to check bags, probably not.

I prefer Southwest over most domestic carriers. Free bags (checked and carryon), seating is easy, and usually decent prices.

Yea, like I said... if you are just carrying on a bag, it could be worth it. If you have to check bags, probably not.

I prefer Southwest over most domestic carriers. Free bags (checked and carryon), seating is easy, and usually decent prices.

I've heard they are good too, but haven't seen many flights pop up for where i have gone previously. But yes anything I think is better than spirit but I have been fortunate enough to have had no problems with them.

At the end of the day though whatever airline you flight, if you have anything valuable always carry-on my personal opinion.

The powerphase to me will suffer from the easy alternative disease. Why pay high resale when common projects make a simple basic white shoe that is a much cleaner silhouette same with MMM and hell even clae has a nice simple white shoe like that. The powerphase should maintain a low cost even on resale imo because some one looking for a shoe at a good price range that is just like that can look at the same company and just pick up a stan smith.

MMM and Common Projects might not be the best comparison, even at resale costs the PP are still half the price of the Achilles. It's probably the other way around, why pay $200 for PP when you can pay $70 for some Reebok Classics or, like you said, Stan Smiths :lol: .

No. UB 3.0's run big, V2's run small.

3.0 sz9 is loose for me (could size down to 8.5 probably), sz9 v2 is tight for me (need to take out insole)
Thanks for the info. I have a wide foot, Hope the V2 work, I heard the knit doesnt have much give

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom