ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like StockX delivery day today, just in time for my birthday tomorrow [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Indeed! Nice pair you got there.
nthat.gif
And Happpy Birthday fam.

Hey NT Fam I know sizing questions are redundant but I need some help.  I wear a 10.5 v2 which is snug but comfortable. 10.5 in v1 which is not snug at all.  My question is what is the sz I need to go with for a 750.  Found a good deal on chocs and I'm ready to pull the trigger but they are 11.5 and I've heard 750s feel all kinds of different on feet and each of the 4 750s released fit different.  Any advice here?

Hey NT Fam I know sizing questions are redundant but I need some help.  I wear a 10.5 v2 which is snug but comfortable. 10.5 in v1 which is not snug at all.  My question is what is the sz I need to go with for a 750.  Found a good deal on chocs and I'm ready to pull the trigger but they are 11.5 and I've heard 750s feel all kinds of different on feet and each of the 4 750s released fit different.  Any advice here?

11.5 would be way too big for you... i recommend a 10 in 750s for your case

For reference my sizing is:
V2 - 9.5
V1 - 9
750 - 9

Last edited:
A little bit late but I was extremely lucky to hit on ADC, I still do not know what to do with these as my interest in yeezy are fading fast....the fact these are so limited make me want to wear them though lol.

So got an email from stockx saying there was an issue with the breds i ordered. Wouldnt say what the issue was but fortunately they matched me with another seller for no additional cost.

Definitely go with your V1 size. 11.5 will be way too big.

Last edited:
So got an email from stockx saying there was an issue with the breds i ordered. Wouldnt say what the issue was but fortunately they matched me with another seller for no additional cost.
RIP anybody who ordered for less than you. Cancelszn :rofl:

I doubt anyones ordered for less than me, ive been checking the prices. I am assuming thats why my bid was accepted in the first place, cause there was an "issue" with the pair. Would only cost em 20-30 bucks to get the next lowest offer. They would still be making money off that 15% cancel fee plus another 10% from the new seller.

Idc how this is value wise, id never do that trade if I had the 3 shoes. ****.
asking on value i guess and not personal preference on what how much you want a shoe

ppl been asking for 3x yeezys + cash or even 4x yeezys for trading for 1x zebra

japan black nmd's are bricks these days and Oreo/750CB are extras i have....I really wanted the zebra but also didnt want to give too much for it so thats why im asking NT if it was fair, too much or I got a good deal

asking on value i guess and not personal preference on what how much you want a shoe

ppl been asking for 3x yeezys + cash or even 4x yeezys for trading for 1x zebra

japan black nmd's are bricks these days and Oreo/750CB are extras i have....I really wanted the zebra but also didnt want to give too much for it so thats why im asking NT if it was fair, too much or I got a good deal
On GOAT they've dipped in price, they were flying at about $1800 a week ago, now $1300 offers and $1500 asking prices.

you're about a week late

fakes have already replicated the UV light trick
not late, didnt see anyone post or talk about it so posted it up 'cuz the UV fakes just started shipping out from china...so circa "a week ago" they were producing...

RIP anybody who ordered for less than you. Cancelszn :rofl:

I doubt anyones ordered for less than me, ive been checking the prices. I am assuming thats why my bid was accepted in the first place, cause there was an "issue" with the pair. Would only cost em 20-30 bucks to get the next lowest offer. They would still be making money off that 15% cancel fee plus another 10% from the new seller.
The top of the pyramid always gets paid.. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom