ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're dropping on yeezysupply - has the ys sticker on it. should be easy if your on it when it drops.

i will be going for a pair as well.

Yeah, I saw that. But when is what I need to know. I don't have a page monitor lol.

Yeah, I saw that. But when is what I need to know. I don't have a page monitor lol.
i mean you could just set one up, it takes not even a minute to find one on the chrome store for free and install it. but im sure these twitter accounts will tweet it out (if its random). but the fact that f&f started getting pairs, i would suspect it to drop very soon

Last edited:
Anyone else think they look like Reeboks?

The shoes look alright, but I wouldn't spend more than $60 on them.

Yes, & I think that's exactly what he was going for... @AirRaab nailed it in the Boost thread with the Yeeboks tag. :lol:

Yes, & I think that's exactly what he was going for... @AirRaab nailed it in the Boost thread with the Yeeboks tag.
laugh.gif
Need the hookup? Look no further

OUT on those. If those are the only Yeezys releasing I can stop focusing on Yeezys and put the rest of my effort towards Zebras and Oreos.

Where yall from where people ask if they are real?

Ive never once got asked if they were real and im in NYC.

Probably because NY has millions of people and majority sneakers heads so yeezys are on 1 out of every 3 people

In Michigan you RARLY. see dudes rocking em, usually it's at somerset mall

Yeezy Mafia‏ @theyeezymafia
In case you didn’t get it, stamps appears on fake pairs box labels #MAFIASCHOOL
Those are fakes

Now What the F* is FOB looking gear?
Enlighten the people.
HomeBoys are curious.

@vinotwofour
laugh.gif
 For real. He think there's people walking around like this picture. LOL actually that's not too far from what current Yeezy gear looks like. That's probably what Season 6 Yeezy gear gonna look like 
roll.gif

Last edited:
to people actually wearing their v2s : does it annoy you how easily the midsoles scuff 
indifferent.gif

At first it did because my boys stepped on mines twice, but if you rub it out you can barely notice. Ofc this was Oreo pair so nobody can't even notice while walking. Proly stuck looking at the stripe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom