ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Id say if you can find em for 1200 or less bite...

But its ugly out there especially when flight is moving em at 2.5 yeezy peezy
I saw that. This shoe is going bananas in the resale market right now. Ebay.UK prices are around $1500 right now, but you know how that could go. I'm not really trying to get some long distance Fufu's.

Team no sleep checking in.  Supply pairs already shipped so it was well worth staying up.  ADC was a bust.  Got the bred yeezy supply order yesterday, looked like they took a hammer to the top of the box but the shoes were fine.

I originally copped so I can resell, not going to lie. But the more I look at the Zebra the more I want to keep it lol. It's hard to turn down an extra $1000 tho

So would you guys recommend to someone that may POSSIBLY be in the market for some Zebra's to acquire them now........or wait until the dust settles?

Given how high they are I would never personally pay resell but if you are willing to do that I'd suggest waiting a week or two to see what happens.

If you are a rare size, may be better to just look now.

Bru why'd you gotta bring that up
frown.gif

I emailed them to cancel, no word yet
RIP

Given how high they are I would never personally pay resell but if you are willing to do that I'd suggest waiting a week or two to see what happens.

If you are a rare size, may be better to just look now.
Gotcha, I'm putting my big toe in the water trying to feel things out right now........everyone is serious about taxing you for those kicks!

New thread smell! Seriously guys, bummer of a day for me...first Yeezy I've missed out on since the Grey Gum's last year. Both sites seemed to be doing more to combat bots, though. I know people personally who spent well over $1000 in bots, apps, servers and proxies for this release and didn't cook a single pair.

Can't cry over spilt milk, though, Nintendo Switch comes out next week, then it's onto the next release. Congrats to all who copped.

Why is FC selling for 2.5 but goat/stockx are around 1.5? Is that for the "get it right now" factor? Will FC go down or Goat/stockx go up? I get that FC is always more expensive but 1k more?

New thread smell! Seriously guys, bummer of a day for me...first Yeezy I've missed out on since the Grey Gum's last year. Both sites seemed to be doing more to combat bots, though. I know people personally who spent well over $1000 in bots, apps, servers and proxies for this release and didn't cook a single pair.

Can't cry over spilt milk, though, Nintendo Switch comes out next week, then it's onto the next release. Congrats to all who copped.
I'm already cooking with the switch backdoor. **** it ... I understand.

Why is FC selling for 2.5 but goat/stockx are around 1.5? Is that for the "get it right now" factor? Will FC go down or Goat/stockx go up? I get that FC is always more expensive but 1k more?
For one they're greedy as hell, and because of their reputation.....customers are willing to pay those prices for peace of mind. I've purchased a lot of that reassurance myself over the years.  

For one they're greedy as hell, and because of their reputation.....customers are willing to pay those prices for peace of mind. I've purchased a lot of that reassurance myself over the years.  

It's called geographic location and an understanding of the market in that geographic location. Has nothing to do with greed. They're a business, not a charity.

It's called geographic location and an understanding of the market in that geographic location. Has nothing to do with greed. They're a business, not a charity.
If that's your opinion man, you're entitled to it. But I've done a ton of business with them and I say those guys are greedy. So we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one tiger.

If that's your opinion man, you're entitled to it. But I've done a ton of business with them and I say those guys are greedy. So we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one tiger.
He's not your tiger, rooster man.

I agree with both of your points btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom