ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
GPS Spoofing still working on Confirmed? Going to be at a client in NJ and won't be in NY during the reservation period.

Last time I tried to spoof a location (Powerphase restock) it wasn't working for me. I am also an Android user if that helps, I'm not sure if there have been updates to these spoofers to bypass Adidas confirmed location.

Beluga 2.0 is way more superior over 1.0. The big orange stripe was so tacky...I know I'm in the minority...Had to sell it. I truly believe Beluga 1.0 wouldn't be hyped if it didn't release first.

The orange stripe is alright for me
Actually is genuins, our in a little bit different flavor on zebra printed shoe.

But I didn’t like the word SPLY350
Maybe “adidas” would be better word

What did SPLY mean? Simply?
350 is like 3500cc V6?

Until 2 months ago somebody corrected me that “SPLY” means “Supply” , 350 means height of the low top.

Will there be more pairs of the Beluga PT2 than the Cream? If so, everyone should be able to get at least one.

PO

Beluga 2.0 is way more superior over 1.0. The big orange stripe was so tacky...I know I'm in the minority...Had to sell it. I truly believe Beluga 1.0 wouldn't be hyped if it didn't release first.
I disagree to me that's what makes the 1.0s better because it just added a nice contrast to the rest of the shoe. I think the 2.0s are alright but more bland

Beluga 2.0 gonna be a massive GR with people complaining about reselling only hitting 375-400. Remind me again which stock, crypto currency, Jordan GR gives you an almost 100% ROI within 24 hours of purchasing. I’ll wait... in the mean time. I’ll cop just to keep. I hope they release 300-500 thousand pairs.

BEA62ECD-AE96-4DA6-98C1-D48061C7B204.jpeg
E09B11BF-1B97-4C6B-B7B9-3C800193E1DB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom