ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t seen these posted in here yet. Thought I’d share.

79B0F729-D927-4454-BE5A-EDB877AEFE8E.jpeg

:emoji_surfer::emoji_ocean::emoji_ocean:

Will-Smith-No.gif

What the h*ll is going on with the Yeezy supply shipping for the 700’s?! They shipped some orders and all of a sudden it just stopped? Loads of people still waiting for shipping and haven’t heard about new shipping waves for a while now.
I was waiting as well and just got a shipping notice email this morning. Hopefully you'll get one soon too.

Anyone order wave runners in Canada and get hit with an import fee? Buyer is trying to charge me an extra 145 CAD for taxes and duties.... any other Canadians get there 700 and get hit with this fee or is Dude taking me for a ride? Mind you I already paid resell for this pair at 480
I sent my order to a US address because UPS doesn't ship to my address in Canada, but I can see UPS charging for fees to Canada. That much though? I don't know about that. Did he provide a receipt of the charges?

Maybe the people waiting on the 700s is the penalty for using multiple address and trying to copp an extra pair..

You may or may not have but we will never know.. what else could it be

knowing my luck i will win these and lose out on beluga 2.0
Then win the PeePees, trade for Beluga 2.0.

A good amount of stores have yet to even announce they'll have the 2.0 Beluga's yet.

I wasn't kidding when I told you it would be a massive massive release.
Wish it was massive to the point where my local footlocker will get them. My local footlockers don't even get Ultra Boosts or NMDs

Maybe the people waiting on the 700s is the penalty for using multiple address and trying to copp an extra pair..

You may or may not have but we will never know.. what else could it be

Nope purchased 1 pair and never even tried for a second pair...Plenty if people on IG and Twitter posting up multiples too...YS just gonna YS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom