ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie or not Instead of writing this you could have just answered his question. It's an open forum. it's repetitive and is designed for people to share information with one another. I'm sure you've asked a few questions in your day, have you not? And what's wrong with stalking the page for information? Lots of people love shoes get over it.

The same question has been asked over 20 times in the last few hours, people are lazy these days to look and gather information. I'm very helpful on this forum and been here for over 15 years (new user name)

The spoon goes round the tea cup.... The spoon goes round the tea cup.... The spoon goes round the tea cup....

I've been semi-lurking here for probably a decade. Got so fried on not being able to get Jordan releases and checked out for a few years. Finally got serious and set up an acct. and have been reading tons of old threads. Been getting some Js again starting with '16 jams. I know they're not as tough as they used to be.

Got my NMD R1s on and really wanting to do the Yeezy thang here! I'm down for any of the 3 colorways. Paid attention during breds/zebras, but didn't really get it. Now, more researched and ready to go AFAIK. I appreciate all the knowledge and experience here! I wish these weren't so difficult to come across, but I'm doing the work and prepared to keep at it 'til I cop.

Reactions: PJS
I've been semi-lurking here for probably a decade. Got so fried on not being able to get Jordan releases and checked out for a few years. Finally got serious and set up an acct. and have been reading tons of old threads. Been getting some Js again starting with '16 jams. I know they're not as tough as they used to be.

Got my NMD R1s on and really wanting to do the Yeezy thang here! I'm down for any of the 3 colorways. Paid attention during breds/zebras, but didn't really get it. Now, more researched and ready to go AFAIK. I appreciate all the knowledge and experience here! I wish these weren't so difficult to come across, but I'm doing the work and prepared to keep at it 'til I cop.

Keep at it and you'll be rewarded. I learned a lot from this forum.

:nthat:

Breh was this a known issue?? Tried to login and got the same thing. Not a big deal to make a new one, but still.

Don't know. I think it had to do with the migration to link your account to adidas websites across all countries. Maybe there was something you had to do to carry it over, but I missed it.

Don't know. I think it had to do with the migration to link your account to adidas websites across all countries. Maybe there was something you had to do to carry it over, but I missed it.

Hmn I find my password working on the Adidas app but not the website. Also when I try to reset my password, Adidas keeps sending over expired reset links. Really not sure what’s going on, but with things breaking on ADC it looks like business as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom