ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats bro 
nthat.gif
Thanks bruh! That was stressful AF.  

and **** @Zyzz   for wishing I wouldn't get refunded! lol

Could've sworn dude was just practicing.. not seeing what lesson is to be learned.
Yeah I was practicing at 4am after I woke up from a 45 min nap. The boots never were removed from my cart and I just assumed I was going to the last checkout page. I was wrong lol.. Next time ill practice on something thats a bit cheaper 
roll.gif

So I had UPS take the package to the store for pickup... I never picked it up. It got sent back to the sender, I emailed them again ( they haven't responded once since the order) about giving me a refund and they finally replied with a cancellation. 

I also filed a charge back yesterday but I just canceled that today. 

Just for future reference incase someone makes the same mistake 

if i can fit a 9 in v1s. you think an 8 would fit, maybe if i take the insole out. found some used TD for a decent price..

if i can fit a 9 in v1s. you think an 8 would fit, maybe if i take the insole out. found some used TD for a decent price..

TDs fit bigger than the rest of the v1s so you could make it work...

it'd be uncomfortable as hell without the insoles tho...

So I had UPS take the package to the store for pickup... I never picked it up. It got sent back to the sender, I emailed them again ( they haven't responded once since the order) about giving me a refund and they finally replied with a cancellation. 

I also filed a charge back yesterday but I just canceled that today. 

Just for future reference incase someone makes the same mistake 

So did they ban you? Buy the magazine to make sure ur cc or address isnt banned. Be sure to post more pics of dat *** when u get it.

Sold my turtle dove 350 on stockx today. Having some serious sellers remorse. Wth did I just do? :smh:

So did they ban you? Buy the magazine to make sure ur cc or address isnt banned. Be sure to post more pics of dat *** when u get it.

Couldn't understand during that drop why people didn't swipe over to that better image to look at while waiting.
Even said so.

Last edited:
Sold my turtle dove 350 on stockx today. Having some serious sellers remorse. Wth did I just do?
mean.gif
Until a few months ago I used to wear them at least once every week or two as long as it was dry out.

Ever since I saw what they've been going for though, the past few months I haven't been wearing them at all. Smh

That's a nice little come up but yea selling something you regret right away sucks. Did it with the am90 lunar moons

Sold my turtle dove 350 on stockx today. Having some serious sellers remorse. Wth did I just do? :smh:

i felt that remorse when I sold my PBs.... till i got the cash in hand and the v2 breds filling the void helped lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom