ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use angelus shoe trees in their v2s? My v2 are a little snug and I saw a video that the shoe trees will make the shoes break in faster. But when I put the shoetree in all the way and fold the spring so there is pressure at the top, it seems like it's stretching the fabric too much. I'm afraid it will rip the fabric. 

Anyone have any opinions on this or experience? 

Yes. You're fine as long as you LC them
and please LC them BEFORE you get them in-hand..

edit **

Those choc 750s' looking nice on the previous page.. making me think about copping.. those are the most affordable ones too 
smokin.gif

and you could easily swap that fit wh chelseas or 750s and still look 100! 

Last edited:
Choco 750's are IMO the best CW. The originals look odd with the white midsole and the only reason I like the GG's is because of the novelty glow in the dark aspect. TB's are clean but really basic. The brown leather with the gum bottoms look fresh and classy at the same time. I'm glad the price was low when I copped :smokin

GG 750's are def the best color way of the 750's IMO of course.  The way the that grey contrasts with the gum.  

The chocs are nice, but I'm not really a fan of the deconstructed look, nor how close the the brown and gun are on the color spectrum. 

Choco 750's are IMO the best CW. The originals look odd with the white midsole and the only reason I like the GG's is because of the novelty glow in the dark aspect. TB's are clean but really basic. The brown leather with the gum bottoms look fresh and classy at the same time. I'm glad the price was low when I copped :smokin

How much did you pick your Chocs up for? I just grabbed a pair myself on StockX.

How much did you pick your Chocs up for? I just grabbed a pair myself on StockX.
I got them off a NTer for I believe 6 something. It was either 625 or 675 I cant remember. IMO that's not bad since they retail for around 400 after taxes.

I got them off a NTer for I believe 6 something. It was either 625 or 675 I cant remember. IMO that's not bad since they retail for around 400 after taxes.

Nice, that's a really good price. I sold my used PBs that I got for retail for $628 after fees on GOAT and then bought some Chocs on StockX for $720 so it was like paying under retail for the Chocs ($200 (original price of PBs) + $92 (720-628) = $292 total).

Kinda nervous if the pair I bought on StockX are going to be legit/authentic or not. I saw someone in the Boost thread got a pair of Triple White UBs from StockX and received two right-footed shoes.

Nice, that's a really good price. I sold my used PBs that I got for retail for $628 after fees on GOAT and then bought some Chocs on StockX for $720 so it was like paying under retail for the Chocs ($200 (original price of PBs) + $92 (720-628) = $292 total).

Kinda nervous if the pair I bought on StockX are going to be legit/authentic or not. I saw someone in the Boost thread got a pair of Triple White UBs from StockX and received two right-footed shoes.
Yeah your winning bro. I wouldn't worry too much about that. I'm sure even if that happen they resolved it. I personally haven't dealt with them but heard more good than bad.

Yall did good on the Chocs.. I spent $790 for mine.... And that was the lowest price in my size.. They are going for $900 at FC and SG.. And mid 8's on StockX..

Last edited:

Yes. The first time I saw them on Feb. 2015.....thought they were garbage. Still hasn't changed 2 years later
750s are the only Yeezys I solely buy to flip, no personal pairs. If they ever release another one, I can take an L and bounce back easy.

For those who resell to buy another shoe for resell no hate it's just that your still paying whatever price resell is. Yeah you could of made money to offset the price but you're still paying let's say 1000 for a sweatshop shoe [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Y'all can self justify all you want.

For those who resell to buy another shoe for resell no hate it's just that your still paying whatever price resell is. Yeah you could of made money to offset the price but you're still paying let's say 1000 for a sweatshop shoe [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Y'all can self justify all you want.
ok 

I didn't get the point of his post either, then I saw his name and it made sense
[emoji]128514[/emoji] Peep my join date. If only I could change my username. What is there's not to get?

Last edited:
I wonder what the next 750 is going to look like....or if there will even be a 750 V2? I've been eyeing chocs lately. I really need to slow down 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom