ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too sure if this is the right thread to be asking this but I'm a US6 for V2's, if I were to purchase V1's should I go for a US5.5? Thank you :smile:

Only an inexperienced fool would fall for something like that. :lol: Been doing this for far too long to get caught in that trap. Oh well, THE HUNT CONTINUES.

i wear shoes how they are meant to be worn.. dont care about resell prices at all.. For me its retail or nothing... i usually do keep my kicks fresh but studying for a board exam i havent been able too. So it would be easier if i could just throw them in the washer/dryer to clean them..
I feel what your saying but if you enjoy kicks I assume you would want to keep them in good condition for as long as possible. Actually washing a pair of kicks shouldn't take more than a few minutes tbh.

Hate prices of used shoes on GOAT. It's litrerally like 20 dollar difference from deadstock. Been trying to find a used pair of belugas I can rock the the ground

I feel what your saying but if you enjoy kicks I assume you would want to keep them in good condition for as long as possible. Actually washing a pair of kicks shouldn't take more than a few minutes tbh.
I did before the USMLEs. its a ***** if your not engrossed in it you will never pass.. i barely have time for myself.. the only reason i come on here once in a while is when im researching a topic i dont fully understand and thats just to take my mind off of it.. If any doctors are in this thread they will understand.. 

Last edited:
I did before the USMLEs. its a ***** if your not engrossed in it you will never pass.. i barely have time for myself.. the only reason i come on here once in a while is when im researching a topic i dont fully understand and thats just to take my mind off of it.. If any doctors are in this thread they will understand.. 
Well more power to you bro. Priorities over sneakers lol. Once you become a doctor you can just buy brand new ones after they get dirty lol.

Well more power to you bro. Priorities over sneakers lol. Once you become a doctor you can just buy brand new ones after they get dirty lol.
Yeah true but its not all about money.. Blessed to have wealthy parents, i can do that now.. No matter how rich i am you wont take the brown out of me haha.. not to be stereotypical it is what is it.. 

Only an inexperienced fool would fall for something like that. :lol: Been doing this for far too long to get caught in that trap. Oh well, THE HUNT CONTINUES.

What was the point of asking you to turn on IMessage?
Didn't understand that part.
21 days? And F&F Gift?
Hopefully you told him to off himself. Painfully.

What was the point of asking you to turn on IMessage?
Didn't understand that part.
21 days? And F&F Gift?
Hopefully you told him to off himself. Painfully.
I was scratching my head at that, too. My guess is he was running low on his texting plan.

Last edited:
cmon bro did you really think anyone would sell zebras for 1k? :lol:

Either:

a) they would try to scam you into gifting payment and never sending the shoes/running away

b) you would get sent fakes
I've seen eBay auctions end as low as 900-1000.

someone in my local hooked it up for $750.. my mind is blown when $500 over retail is considered a steal

Yep, prices fell as hype fell. I give it a year. Prices will go back up once all the impatient sellers are done and all the floating stock in rotation are bought by collectors/hoarders.

Then they'll unload like clockwork a la V1 style.

I'm starting to regret unDSing mine... I barely wear em anymore, it attracts too much attention (mainly high school kids, what a surprise) and that's something you want to avoid as an adult. 

I really find it hard to believe legit pairs of Zebras selling for 900-1000 on eBay when they can be easily sold for at least 1300 elsewhere

dont know whos a bigger dummy in that text convo
laugh.gif

Yep, prices fell as hype fell. I give it a year. Prices will go back up once all the impatient sellers are done and all the floating stock in rotation are bought by collectors/hoarders.

Then they'll unload like clockwork a la V1 style.

I'm starting to regret unDSing mine... I barely wear em anymore, it attracts too much attention (mainly high school kids, what a surprise) and that's something you want to avoid as an adult. 
I completely understand this. Two teens came up to me and asked to take a photo lol in that moment I wanted nothing more than to change out of the shoes. I've considered holding off on wearing them until the summer, not sure how much of a difference that'll make. I'm in Canada, with inventory being so scarce it seems to heighten the level of attention from the younger crowd.

The zebras are so comfy though. Like day night from the black V2s I have... I can't believe it's the same style shoe. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom