ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A42F10F0-D56B-4DEB-8708-1D02D54E6DF0.jpeg

Savinoooooo

Me & my boy are headed over to the local Hibett tomorrow morning for their raffle. They usually don’t get Yeezy releases so probably a good sign on the availability of these. Gonna be chilly!

Alright, I've entered all the raffles available right now for Belugas (granted, I've literally never won one).

FNL and FTL ain't happening. I think we all realize ADC splash sucks. I'm hoping for YS, but here's the thing -- I'll be rounding on patients starting at 9 central time on Saturday. I literally had to stop rounds on Saturday in the hospital to run and try for YS, and came up just short (apparently).

Do I have a chance whatsoever? Hell, only Yeezys I've ever grabbed were the 700's, and that was because it was a totally random time, and I just happened to be on twitter...

Alright, I've entered all the raffles available right now for Belugas (granted, I've literally never won one).

FNL and FTL ain't happening. I think we all realize ADC splash sucks. I'm hoping for YS, but here's the thing -- I'll be rounding on patients starting at 9 central time on Saturday. I literally had to stop rounds on Saturday in the hospital to run and try for YS, and came up just short (apparently).

Do I have a chance whatsoever? Hell, only Yeezys I've ever grabbed were the 700's, and that was because it was a totally random time, and I just happened to be on twitter...

You should be able to get a pair if they’re as available as people say. YS typically releases around 6am EST. McPeePees were literally one of the latest drops (11am EST) that I can remember. If all else fails, resell probably won’t be too bad at around 500 if you really want them

BTW, my in-laws arrive tomorrow for Thanksgiving week, and I have about 60 pair of good stuff in our guest bedroom.

My wife asked me what I wanted to do about my shoe racks while they're in town. All I could muster was 'they better not screw with my stuff.'

I'm a terrible husband...

Have work all week so can't make it to any instore raffles. Will try for online raffles but I never hit on those.
Yeezy supply has been good to me, I've hit every yeezy v2 that has dropped on there since the belugas v1

B92D5616-CDD6-4E95-A321-54E61E341D26.jpeg

Living in the west FTW. Thought for sure I was going to get these pairs the following week cause of the shortened holiday week. Savino out here working.

Nice. Hopefully it's the same for me since I'm out here in Cali. Can't track info through UPS App since I had it delivered to my work address. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom