ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I definitely believe the Footsite App's changed the algorithm/allocation for pairs on the store apps now.
I know close friends/people i know on social who have always hit 100% since last November for Yeezys & they were very unsuccessful on this. (2/6, 2/12, 5/12, 0/7 etc)

Also, many people have won outside the previous "you need 10 minutes to win" standard.

"I" also won at a store I never spend any money with & i returned an item at the store. Two of many things I have heard need to happen/not happen to be in good standing to win, which is confusing to me. So something definitely changed, although i don't know exactly what. IMO, i feel It's more than the "more platinum VIP's in the mix" reasoning, as the data suggests otherwise.

Nonetheless, very happy to see a lot of NT hit on these!

PO
Nah cause I hit on FTL since the beluga 1s it all comes with sizes caught my first L on champs cause I tried to get a 4.5. If I would’ve picked my size I would’ve hit

Not really

You’re not always gonna win, what’s so hard to understand

People win and people lose. If you go 8/8 on releases well congrats you’re just lucky

If You Don’t Believe There’s Some Sort Of “Trick” To This System, I’m Gonna Assume You Also Believe The World Is Flat :lol:

He’s Talking People Who Have Consistently Won In This Raffle System, Not Chance Of The Luck Participants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom