ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iHust1e  
nerd.gif
 Did your order get cancelled bro? 

Homie just got $800 invoiced too from grailed.... people are actually paying resell for these reeboks from the 80s?!?

damn its so peaceful here compared to a v2 release, probably cause so few got them, and most people didn't care for em

Well, I ment the Reeboks

but ya your right :lol:

I'm gonna say nobody in here has ever had the reeboks either. I might even go so far to say no one in this thread has ever owned any reebok shoe in their lives. I would be surprised if that wasn't the case. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129303[/emoji]

Yeezy mafia saying all pants got canceled because of the price

Doesn't make sense

But I do know everybody that I know that got through on pants order got canceled

I'm gonna say nobody in here has ever had the reeboks either. I might even go so far to say no one in this thread has ever owned any reebok shoe in their lives. I would be surprised if that wasn't the case. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129303[/emoji]
I concur, plenty of reeboks bball for me: shaq, kemps and even big hurt trainers.

i have owned iversons for balling only

Iversons only! and realy just the 1st and 2nd pair ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

Has there ever been a Shoe on YS with Adi branding that didn't get sold on Adi??

Did the Cleats make it to Adi??
moonrock 350s and 950 boots, although they were sold on the y-3 site which i guess is technically adidas

and yea the cleats dropped on adidas later on that same day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom