ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is very true. I stumbled upon a great deal on red stripes that looked like they were worn once or twice. I asked the guy and he said that he only wore them to the airport... He could have just wiped off the dust and told me they were deadstock. I would have believed it. He said that he was now letting them go to get other shoes...

I had another person who offered me Bape NMDs for the green stripe V2s. They were only worn for a photo shoot, and again, they looked completely brand new other than the tags being cut off. He said he got his use out of them and no longer wanted them...
I see it on sneaker twitter all the time. dudes whole rotations change up completely between releases. Now with the release of the zebras, and soon the creams tons of worn once or "pass as deadstock" breds and black[insert color] stripe v2s are for sale.

It's crazy because I was on YS at around 12noon yesterday saw the Powerphase looked at the price saw sellable sizes and was like nah they wack
I had a similar experience. I was at the Adidas store when all the Black Friday 350's released. I saw them sitting on shelves and said to myself nah I'll pass since they all look similar lmao.

Sure buddy...

I think I'm going to send mines to flightclub and make it easier in case I have to pay resell on Kaws

Last edited:
I guess I'm confused because I'm totally convinced these Powerphase are wack plus how was I going to know that they where going to sell for $800 plus ..I just said nah I'm not spending $120 bucks on a shoe that's not in my size to resale ??? That was the point

Nobody would pass on a very limited adidas product with 's name on it lol even if you can't resell you still won't lose any money.

Honestly I didn't think the Powerphase were limited or hot I knew Ye was wearing them but I got standards I'm not throwing money at trash

You know what ? What was I thinking I forgot where I was .."yes yesterday during my lunch I was on YS and I bought a pair of all white generic looking Reeboks rebranded as adidas with Kanye name on the box . Luckily I wear a size 13 and they had some 4.5 left over so I did what anybody would do I bought a pair...

You know what ? What was I thinking I forgot where I was .."yes yesterday during my lunch I was on YS and I bought a pair of all white generic looking Reeboks rebranded as adidas with Kanye name on the box . Luckily I wear a size 13 and they had some 4.5 left over so I did what anybody would do I bought a pair...

Make it better for me because I can cop some Belugas off these ugly joints lol

You're being sarcastic but you would be a fool not to pick up a 4.5 for 120.

Leaving money on the table sounds pretty silly to me.

Last edited:
:rofl: a wise man once said, "never pass on Yeezys" :rofl:

I guess I'm from another era like Yeezy 350 booSt are hot the Powerphase no..and resale is cool I get it but I'm trying to wear my kicks and I just couldn't justify buying 4.5 to resale plus I didn't know they were going to go for $800

post-35785-MRW-people-complain-about-a-re-4MIP.gif

I guess I'm from another era like Yeezy 350 booSt are hot the Powerphase no..and resale is cool I get it but I'm trying to wear my kicks and I just couldn't justify buying 4.5 to resale plus I didn't know they were going to go for $800
:lol: all this Adidas x Kanye garbage is the same era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom