ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you got to click on cart after you follow the instructions a size 9 was just in my cart after I clicked it splash was still going
Wait, so you click on the link and open up a new tab with adidas.com/yeezy and the item just shows up in the cart?

all aboard

L-Train.jpg

Wow. Refreshed YS seconds before yeezy mafia tweeted out the go ahead. Able to cop. Almost nearly gave up hope.

Got a size 7 off of YS right now. Cart jacked at first but kept refreshing and the third time the size came up I added and checked out. Looks good so far.

Also thank you everyone that reported this, it made it easier for me to find and sticky so everyone can see

Also the numbers at the end are sizes, so to try some other size (though everything might be sold out now) just change the _630 to some other number

Size codes are 8: 610, 8.5: 620, 9: 630, 9.5: 640, 10: 650, 10.5: 660, 11: 670, 11.5: 680, 12: 690, 12.5: 700, 13: 710, etc.

Lmk if this is still working, just got three pairs.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Edit: Open adidas.com/yeezy in new tab after clicking the link, you’re not banned unless it’s been updated. Same thing happened to me and everyone else.

OH I’M SORRY I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL HERE TO TRY AND COP YEEZYS NOT KEEP SECRETS

Thanks bruh :pimp:

Last edited:
yeezysupplynow shows sold out.. lol this waiting in line thing kills me. how did people get through?

It's not like splash on ADC, if you aren't in line within seconds of them showing up it will spin forever until they sell out.

I had a page monitor up for the restock and right as it went off I added to cart and was in line for maybe 10 seconds before checkout began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom