ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably can't wait for them because they will be the easiest cop to date (not including the folks who got the TDs early). 

What's the friends and family version? Are you talking about the V1s? Because it's a damn shame the all white v1 350s never released to the public. These are clean as hell :nthat:

View media item 2396084
I wouldn't say easiest cop on these don't be fooled. I believe he talking about the pr James harden had on. I think they were white v2s fnf

There was an article on Vogue that dropped today about his season 4 jewelry line so I wouldnt be shocked if that's what the PW is up for. A lot of people are going to be disappointed, but will probably still cop that 4500 jesus chain by Jacob and Kanye 

http://www.vogue.com/article/kanye-kim-kardashian-west-yeezy-season-4-jewelry-celebrity-style

Missed this line the 1st time through. If anything drops it will be the jewelry -  “I wanted to create something that represented timeless love,” explained Kanye West. The Yeezy designer was speaking about his first jewelry collection, a line of sculptural gold rings and heavy chain pendants that officially launches today

Last edited:
most of the time its site maintenance

expect the heels to pop up

Yeezy maf confirmed its the jewelry 
it's gonna be $100000000000000 for a tiny nose stud 
laugh.gif

Need a random Twitter tale about a bot checking out a $10k chain.

Fridays need this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom