ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9617.JPG

Chick Wylin in NYC today

I need your opinion guys. I’m a 11,5 in Ultraboost and have never had any yeezy’s before. Should I get a 11.5 or 12 for the Belugas 2.0?

I need your opinion guys. I’m a 11,5 in Ultraboost and have never had any yeezy’s before. Should I get a 11.5 or 12 for the Belugas 2.0?

I’m a size 11 in Jordans. I size up to an 11.5 in 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 ultraboost. In the 2.0 Yeezy I’m also an 11.5. I tried on an 11 but the toe box was a little too tight.

I feel like if you try on a V2 for the first time you're gonna wanna size up because the toebox is tight. But it's gonna loosen up. I wouldn't go more than half size up. I'd prob lean towards TTS and just stretch out the V2

Whelp snkr fam I'm on voluntary evac mode for these fires in San Diego County.

For those in the area I'm being affected by the "Lilac" fire.

Already made the joke that I'm busting out the 700 and ride the wave on outta here :rofl:

Jokes aside I'm all set if I need to leave :nthat:
Just got evacuated also. Crazy out here

Waves increasing in price :nerd:

They’ve dropped some in my size. Will probably swoop in on a pair once people start getting them in from the alleged YS shipping wave coming soon...allegedly. I’d imagine they’ll dip in price a touch when that happens.

i wear an 11.5 in UB and stick to my True size 12 in Yeezys. Tried my beluga on yesterday with no socks and they were a little snug

Peebra's still trash
Beluga 2.0 top 3 v2 for me
Has anyone tried to take the pull tab off? I just got my beluga 2.0s and i want to try it
38401150526_f41b9ec959_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom