ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF, WHY!? Atleast should have kept one pear....
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Was trying to knock out the rest of my student loans at the time.  Got good money, but they just went crazy high after that.  Only one pair was my size, but shoulda kept it.
well that's a smart investment but still you can always find money but MR's were one of the dopest V1's and hardest to obtain IMO. oh well, cant dwell on the past.

Now.  Forget it.  But paying my loans and saving myself 400 a month, it evened out for these.  Still like them thugh.  1 0f 3 yeezys I ever liked.  Someday ill get them back.
At the end of the day there are more important things in life than sneakers; I probably would of kept at least one pair for myself but you did the right thing.

Need a beluga and zebra V2.2 without the strip and sply. Just the wavy stripes.

That'd be beyond dope.

Ps that someone.

These will be Had, retail or resell.  

Ive been lusting over the OT's since they released.  Not letting them get away this time. They got me F'd UP.

Sneaker fever is one helluva drug my dude (been there) [emoji]128540[/emoji]....

Definetly want these over the tonal whites but given my luck I will get a goose egg for both releases - I have managed to consistently cop black Yeezys (PBs, all BFs, Oreos, Black/Reds). Here's hoping kim doesn't divorce him anytime soon or else we'll see three seasons of mud and 'triple black' colorways.

figured i'd post this in here, so i might be one of the 10 people who decided to keep my powerphases instead of reselling them. like many others, the toe boxes on both my shoes were mis-shaped and kinda looked like it was being pinched in. well, decided to break them out today and i wore them for a solid 10 hours straight, and the toe boxes don't look all messed up now. wish i took before pics but i had no idea that the toe boxes were gonna "correct" themselves if that makes sense. but yea, if your worried that the toe boxes are gonna look worse when you wear them, the opposite happened for me.

Last edited:
From my experience them type of shoe looks beat up after 2 or 3 wears 

not hating or anything like that just saying

Last edited:
Moonroocks are still my favorite colorway that I don't own. I'm just over paying resale for ****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom