ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong . Everyone can cook if you do your homework . Tons of free things on the internet . If you wanted something bad enough you'll pull your weight. Last I checked when havens dropped I posted links and replied to DMs on ways to cook. So don't get me confused or twisted bruh.
Not knocking you or the hustle in any way, seemed like you were talking about your private group. If you have paying customers then you can't give that same info and lead time to everybody else anyways, didn't say you weren't helpful to others. Most free link services have a delay, right? (25 seconds or more I believe).

Not knocking you or the hustle in any way, seemed like you were talking about your private group. If you have paying customers then you can't give that same info and lead time to everybody else anyways, didn't say you weren't helpful to others. Most free link services have a delay, right? (25 seconds or more I believe).

When everyone drops all their hard work for free than I'd do the same . And as for delays ,there's no delay. When an item has stock any one can checkout . And if anymonitor takes that long to post links than you need help rewriting it.

When others Offer free atc and proxies for yeezys like I've done then you can complain about me not helping anymore .

Last edited:
What's the latest on how many of the white v2's will be made? I went back a few pages and didn't see anything.  This is the first Yeezy in a while that I've wanted bc I don't really do black shoes. I hope they make a ton of them so that I have a shot at a pair at retail.

What's the latest on how many of the white v2's will be made? I went back a few pages and didn't see anything.  This is the first Yeezy in a while that I've wanted bc I don't really do black shoes. I hope they make a ton of them so that I have a shot at a pair at retail.
Supposedly over 100k pairs.  Comes from the guy that was spot-on about the numbers for the last 3-4 pairs 

Wrong . Everyone can cook if you do your homework . Tons of free things on the internet . If you wanted something bad enough you'll pull your weight. Last I checked when havens dropped I posted links and replied to DMs on ways to cook. So don't get me confused or twisted bruh.

Let's also not forget the free discord for the free b/w V2 ATCs and proxies i ended up giving up back in December for free

I can vouch for this

First wear of these and first wear of yeezy in public overall
laugh.gif
. Gotta say pretty damn comfy

nthat.gif

All you have to do is put in the leg work to get the things you want, but people don't understand what it means:

1. Invest your time

2. Invest a few dollars in yourself, meaning pay for the information you receive. Its like college, you pay to get education right? (Dont buy ANB or BNB, its a waste of time unless you got money to blow, plus its 50% luck to even cart with trash bots like those.)

3. RESEARCH. Ask questions, if someone shuts the door on you, ASK SOMEONE ELSE. Dont give up.

4. Don't give out what you know to someone who wont return the favor for you. Dont feed a leecher. 

5. Be familiar with websites and how they operate, especially shopify. You wont believe how people get frustrated bc of shopify but its one of the easier sites to cop shoes on.

6. Dont get angry if you dont cop, shrug it off and move on to the next shoe. Even SM takes Ls. 

All you have to do is put in the leg work to get the things you want, but people don't understand what it means:

1. Invest your time

2. Invest a few dollars in yourself, meaning pay for the information you receive. Its like college, you pay to get education right? (Dont buy ANB or BNB, its a waste of time unless you got money to blow, plus its 50% luck to even cart with trash bots like those.)

3. RESEARCH. Ask questions, if someone shuts the door on you, ASK SOMEONE ELSE. Dont give up.

4. Don't give out what you know to someone who wont return the favor for you. Dont feed a leecher. 

5. Be familiar with websites and how they operate, especially shopify. You wont believe how people get frustrated bc of shopify but its one of the easier sites to cop shoes on.

6. Dont get angry if you dont cop, shrug it off and move on to the next shoe. Even SM takes Ls. 
#4 screws people trying to do #3. If you know nothing and are trying to learn, those that do know generally won't help bc you can't offer them anything.

#4 screws people trying to do #3. If you know nothing and are trying to learn, those that do know generally won't help bc you can't offer them anything.
People generally ask questions that can be answered with a simple google search though coupled with the tenacity to look through a few page of search results

People get annoyed at questions like

"Are *Insert store* releasing this pair?"

"Can you send me the list of every store releasing yezzy"

"Whats the best way to cop"

"Anyone have early links"

"Is *XYZ* legit"

A couple of questions like that and people who do know information get fed up since it gets asked all the time. If people simply put in a little bit of leg work then I'm sure that those who know the information would be happy to help

People generally ask questions that can be answered with a simple google search though coupled with the tenacity to look through a few page of search results

People get annoyed at questions like
"Are *Insert store* releasing this pair?"
"Can you send me the list of every store releasing yezzy"
"Whats the best way to cop"
"Anyone have early links"
"Is *XYZ* legit"

A couple of questions like that and people who do know information get fed up since it gets asked all the time. If people simply put in a little bit of leg work then I'm sure that those who know the information would be happy to help
My bad, I thought you were talking about technical stuff about getting past the splash page and site keys and stuff like that. I see that type stuff during every release but it all might as well be German to me.

I understand, not everyone an IT major in here, so people will have a harder time than others, but if you invest time. money and effort, you will be fine and yeezy releases wont be so scary.

I mean, u were looking down on the "hypebeasts" coming in the AM1 thread last month looking for "handouts" on copping. They may have "knew nothing and wanted to learn" and you were talking **** about them. You cant come in the yeezy thread this month and expect something different, especially when you said your only interest in yeezys was to make money. Last month was prime opportunity to look out for some people that may have been unfamiliar with copping nikes so that they may return the favor for you on yeezys. With that said, if u want to pm me I'll tell you what i know, which admittedly is very little in the grand scheme of things.

I understand, not everyone an IT major in here, so people will have a harder time than others, but if you invest time. money and effort, you will be fine and yeezy releases wont be so scary.
Yea the whole IT side of it just confuses me so it ends up being intimidating. I'd be willing to pay someone for their time to teach me how to do it. Not just for Yeezy, but just kicks in general. The problem though is back to #4, most people aren't willing to do it bc in effect they would be training someone to compete with them on the next release. It's just a tough game for old dudes like me that aren't IT guys. Luckily I have some real life connects that allows me to get most of what I want.

The whole thing really boils down to people who know wanting others to put in the same amount of legwork they did.

People come into these threads around release date and have 1 post asking "How do I cop yezzy to sell"

Or "Whats resell and can I have early links" and thats what makes people secretive

Yea the whole IT side of it just confuses me so it ends up being intimidating. I'd be willing to pay someone for their time to teach me how to do it. Not just for Yeezy, but just kicks in general. The problem though is back to #4, most people aren't willing to do it bc in effect they would be training someone to compete with them on the next release. It's just a tough game for old dudes like me that aren't IT guys. Luckily I have some real life connects that allows me to get most of what I want.
How do you think the people with associates or no degrees have higher positions than people with a bachelors or masters? Its not about what you know, its WHO you know that gets you ahead. Thats the real cook. Look at Donald Trump, no political experience, but hes our 45th president. 
grin.gif

The whole thing really boils down to people who know wanting others to put in the same amount of legwork they did.

People come into these threads around release date and have 1 post asking "How do I cop yezzy to sell"

Or "Whats resell and can I have early links" and thats what makes people secretive
I hear you and I completely get people not wanting to teach others. If I were in their shoes, I'd probably be the same way. So yea I'm not *****ing about it, was just pointing out that #4 hurts #3. That's all.

How do you think the people with associates or no degrees have higher positions than people with a bachelors or masters? Its not about what you know, its WHO you know that gets you ahead. Thats the real cook. Look at Donald Trump, no political experience, but hes our 45th president. 
grin.gif
Oh no doubt. Like I said, I have real life connects that allow me to get most of what I want so I completely get that part of it. It's just hard to build a relationship online. Plus online everyone assumes the other guy is buying to flip where is real life my connects know I'm looking to buy to wear so they are more willing to look out since I'm in it for the "right" reasons per the culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom