ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true that Creams have higher production #'s than Breds did, then definitely wait until they release and give it an honest effort.

Like the GOAT (#23) put it " I can accept failure, I can't accept not trying."

creams for 575 guarenteed? im thinking about pulling the trigger
indifferent.gif
nah, $450 is doable within a couple weeks of release. These are heavily produced like the oreos

If it's true that Creams have higher production #'s than Breds did, then definitely wait until they release and give it an honest effort.

Unless they're GR Jordan mass produced or zebra limited, I don't think quantity matters with yeezy resale. If that was the case then coppers and greens from BF would be going for more.

Unless they're GR Jordan mass produced or zebra limited, I don't think quantity matters with yeezy resale. If that was the case then coppers and greens from BF would be going for more.
The Bred V2s go for about $660-$740 right now on stockx, I predict the Cream V2s will go for about $600-$700 after a couple months. 

Last edited:

Curious what your source is for Oreos having a higher production than Black/reds ... every allocation I've seen has had Black/reds over Oreos.

how do you get YS page to load automatically? during the other release it never refreshed for me, i had to removed the word password from the link then it loaded the correct page.

Last edited:
Ughhh. Sold my breds on StockX but I'm away for a week [emoji]128534[/emoji] Can't ship within 2 days. Fml forgot to remove my ask

Ughhh. Sold my breds on StockX but I'm away for a week [emoji]128534[/emoji] Can't ship within 2 days. Fml forgot to remove my ask

Damn. Wonder if u could contact them. What is it they charge ur card if you dont ship? Isnt it like 15% of sale price?

Curious what your source is for Oreos having a higher production than Black/reds ... every allocation I've seen has had Black/reds over Oreos.

Saw YM post the production #'s and they seem to be more right than wrong as far as production numbers are concerned. And I was referring to Creams not Oreos.

Damn. Wonder if u could contact them. What is it they charge ur card if you dont ship? Isnt it like 15% of sale price?

Yea something like that. I was really happy wh the selling price too. I sent a note. Maybe the buyer is willing to wait? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

*sprey for multiple posts. On mobile

Yea something like that. I was really happy wh the selling price too. I sent a note. Maybe the buyer is willing to wait? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

*sprey for multiple posts. On mobile
You have a neighbor or family member you can get to ship them for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom