ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the heck is b? Haha

beemovie.jpg

It did seem like these were legit a bit more limited than the beluga 2.0s (judging by how many when 0/3 on the foot apps instead of 2/3 or at least 1/3).

me being one of the 0/3ers :sick:

Blk stripe (Bred) >>>>> Peebras >>>> Belugas >>Blk Fridays >>>>>> Oreos >>>>>>>>>>Creams>>>>Zebras>>>Blue Tints>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wannabeluga

Anyone have a list of stores contacting winners on sunday and monday? That would be dope (and repped).

I have a long list but don't know how many are definite L's at this point...

So check this out, I went to Round 2 with the intention on buying something. I went straight there from Kith after picking up my final pair. So this Asian dude pull up and said "you got Yeezy's how much you want?" I told him offer and he said 385. Sooo i took his offer and instead of me copping a hoodie I end up with something better lol

Thank you Yeezus
IMG_4413.JPG

I love NY. So much opportunities

no adc emails. but i got paypal emails talking about adidas wont take my money unless they “process the order” but still they charged my card. i think im going to stop using paypal for adc :nerd:

but did good today. won 2 footsite reserves and copped a pair thru YS silly restocks this morning
:smokin

So I was able to get through on my size on ADC on a size 8 .. got a comfirmation email and everything .. am I safe?

These will go down to 2.0 prices than come back up . I remember the same happened with Oreos and beluga 1.0s .... I think, correct me if I’m wrong.

So check this out, I went to Round 2 with the intention on buying something. I went straight there from Kith after picking up my final pair. So this Asian dude pull up and said "you got Yeezy's how much you want?" I told him offer and he said 385. Sooo i took his offer and instead of me copping a hoodie I end up with something better lol

Thank you Yeezus
IMG_4413.JPG

I love NY. So much opportunities

Are you waiting until Christmas to tell us what's in the box :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom