ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone ever gotten shipping confirm/tracking from YS but no movement whatsoever? tracking # isn't even showing on UPS even after being shipped last week. This is for the grey PP.

many thanks!
From my first order with YS (2.0s) shipping took forever to update. Im on the east coast though so Im not sure if that helps.

has anyone ever gotten shipping confirm/tracking from YS but no movement whatsoever? tracking # isn't even showing on UPS even after being shipped last week. This is for the grey PP.

many thanks!

same thing happening with my blue tints. tracking # isnt valid on ups and didnt even show in the app prior to the shipping email from ys. bout to be chargeback szn

I only stopped by here to check if anyone else was having issues with blue tints. Never ordered from adidas before, but apparently this is the norm. Maybe I'll get these by Valentine's Day.

Adidas messaged my homie with shipping too late for him to request a hold at a nearby facility.

Came home to an empty box in the trash can next to the porch. Beware y'all :smh:

Y'all are crazy. Literally said on the adidas website on Saturday not guaranteed before Christmas. So if you get it next week that is normal delivery time.

My Turtle Doves from the first Yeezy drop still haven’t shipped. Should I be worried or just wait? :ohwell:

4bUV7Ls.gif

Adidas messaged my homie with shipping too late for him to request a hold at a nearby facility.

Came home to an empty box in the trash can next to the porch. Beware y'all :smh:

This is why you sign up for FedEx and MyChoice with UPS. They notify you when the label is first created.

They could have at least just taken the whole thing. Seems like they left the remnants, so he wouldn't even bother wasting his time.

This is why you sign up for FedEx and MyChoice with UPS. They notify you when the label is first created.

They could have at least just taken the whole thing. Seems like they left the remnants, so he wouldn't even bother wasting his time.
Yeah that's what I have as well.

Hate it had to be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom