ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fellow size 13 (and gamer of the resell market) I wanted to believe BigSean23s tale, so I looked at the numbers and tried to make it work. Here's the only way it's remotely close to possible:

-He had a pair of Turtle Doves in hand already.
-He sold them for the $2100 number on GOAT a few days ago (presumably to buy Zebras for resell)
-He shipped the TDs out.
-A few days later he had a Turtle Doves bid on StockX for $1100 accepted for him to purchase, essentially giving him the same shoe he had previously owned and an extra $1k (well, more like $825 after shipping and transaction fees).
-He used that profit money to pay resell on Zebras.

If that is true, it's a solid move. The big problem is that then the story wasn't "cool enough", so the timeline got changed and numbers were embellished too far. Even to someone like me that gives NTers the benefit of doubt, the big giveaway was saying he bought size 13 Zebras "for less than retail" when all was said and done with the TD profit money. That size hasn't gone for anything less than $1500 at any point (and is hovering around $1900-2500 now) so regardless of timeline you ain't getting that pair for $1k.

The empathetic part of me wants to believe there is a cool story buried in here somewhere, it may have just gotten embellished too far to the point of not making sense...especially with two sites that post the amount and date of their transactions. Lol or it's just complete BS in which case that is that a random and bizarre fairy tale to post.
Solid investigative research. Almost 100% right. I only shared the cliff notes version but the net net is the same.  Only off point is the less than 1500 part for zebras.  Local resellers in NYC hooked me up, long standing customer. 

So if myups says "Order processed: Ready for UPS" and it also gives an estimated del date, should I ignore the date since it was only a label that was created?

So if myups says "Order processed: Ready for UPS" and it also gives an estimated del date, should I ignore the date since it was only a label that was created?
Most of the times that estimated date is correct. Unless you live in an area with inclement weather, where it may cause a delivery delay.

If you ever second guess taking off of work you'll never hit. Had I been home with my wifi I wouldve had time for my size 11 to at least check out on ys.

damn you got yours already? what time did you get the email? mine was 6:20am pst

Nah that's the thing I didn't get a shipping email yet, my order went through the same time as yours. I actually think everyone's order went through at 6:20/9:20 on YS.

Last edited:
Nah that's the thing I didn't get a shipping email yet, my order went through the same time as yours. I actually think everyone's order went through at 6:20/9:20 on YS.
yea ive been seening :20, :21, :22.

YS didn't really send shipping email last release (bred v2) people checked on their myUPS account 

Wow yesterday was a crazy release! Congrats to those that copped! I was one of the many who stayed up hoping to get one for YZY supply, hit that button to confirm payment and per-usual sold out. 

My luck was bound to run out, I've scored on every release starting with Choco 750 with the Bred-350 being my latest. 

Anyway, does anyone have a photo of the screenshot that had the ETA stock numbers? 

Because that screenshot has been accurate with all the releases thus far? If I'm not mistaken it said these all whites were at 120k?

Alright, I'm bout to bless this thread so don't say I didn't do nothing for ya'll. You will always have Yeezys on your feet with this one simple trick! Never catch an L again. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom