ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the ice yellows, sesames and dark greens release they need to...

tenor.gif

I can only imagine adidas starts making 750 colorways as “available “ as the 2.0’s and tints were

Lmao so my brother in law sold his sz 9 beluga 2.0s that were sent by ADC in the wrong size (was supposed to be 9.5) to a kid he worked with and he came back two days later and accused him of it being fake. He said he legit checked it by looking on youtube and said the box lettering and label was off and demanded a refund SMH. This dumba** definitely tried to flip them for more and probably couldn't do it. Anyways my brother took it back and said screw him.

Last edited:
I can only imagine adidas starts making 750 colorways as “available “ as the 2.0’s and tints were

I'M PRAYIN TO YEEZUS THEY ARE (assuming they're coming)

I need the 750 Black/Gum and the Mudrat 500 and I'm YZY'd out unless they somehow re-release OG 350 TD.

still selling out so why move on to the next model?

The guy who sees his masterwork as a constantly tweaked piece (the life of Pablo) .... is good churning out same o' model? The low is a great workhorse of the Yeezy brand after a strong 1.5 yrs the public deserves opportunity to purchase some of the other arriws in the Ye quiver.

How has the sizing for women been working out for you guys? I want to get wifey a pair of Blue Tints for spring time.

I usually buy her a women’s 7 or a kids 5.5y in Nikes. What do you all recommend for her Yeezy size?

How has the sizing for women been working out for you guys? I want to get wifey a pair of Blue Tints for spring time.

I usually buy her a women’s 7 or a kids 5.5y in Nikes. What do you all recommend for her Yeezy size?

Get her a size 6 men’s for v2. Adidas is a full size down from her tts and Nike is 1.5 down.

Lol at the twitter dude who said the 750’s were coming.

he’s saying Kanye missed the meetings so adidas cancelled the shoes like why are you so desperate for followers you making stuff up :sick:

Got my first pair of V2s in boy do they fit snugger than V1s

They feel so different on foot it's incredible

Still think I prefer the V1s because of the lack of duck bill back but these aren't bad at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom