ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried on a pair of the Motorsport Alt 4’s yesterday. The black cement 3’s are on my will snag list.

But back to Yeezy :wink:

Did your guys’ star club accounts on Footaction reset to zero? I need platinum status for yzy szn and just bought 225 dollars worth two days ago. I went from 8 dollars spent down to zero when I was expecting to be at 233.

Did your guys’ star club accounts on Footaction reset to zero? I need platinum status for yzy szn and just bought 225 dollars worth two days ago. I went from 8 dollars spent down to zero when I was expecting to be at 233.

That happened to me earlier last year. Long as you stay gold you can still get a 10 min headstart.

it resets to 0 once you hit platinum status. any dollars spent after count towards maintaining platinum

yeezytalkworldwide-1514852682785.jpg

88B15383-ADC5-4054-9A7B-42B0245BE1EF.jpeg
Been in the game for just a year, here are my 4 pairs - first 2 from resell and the latest 2 at retail. Think I’m good for V3s to come along. Happy 2018 fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom