ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm $2 away from being VIP on FTA, bought some socks 2 days ago so will it update and give me 10 mins HS when that clears ? Or should I wait first till it does then do the yeezy info
once you sign up, it locks your current VIP status. i'd suggest waiting for the status to update before signing up.

Rolling with the 7 Min HS x 6 different apps this time (me and my gf x 3 footapps each). I can't justify spending 300 right now for just an increased chance at the shoes... not when there's YS, ADC and a handful of other manual sites to cook on.

Goodluck to all.

Last edited:

CHAMPS

What champ store?

Just search the zip code provided and click the 3 top stores. Go back into your HS menu and input the code.

Once you got the +1min you can go back and change the stores back to your local shops and still keep the +1min HS

Sometimes I wonder people just like taking L's lol .. 7 mins ?

Risk vs reward. There's no reason for me to spend 300 bucks on shoes at an increase CHANCE at copping. dude up in this thread has had 10 min and whiffed every time. It's not guaranteed. 7min is the best im going to get.

Last edited:
Either that, or the code changed. Just keep trying. Facebook groups are also another good source of info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom